Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR20 autech w/6 spd complete + 1988 Cosworth XR conversion for sale

Hey everybody,
    I have a few things for sale. One is a Nissan Autech 200 hp normally aspirated motor and close ratio 6 speed conversion for sale. This is complete to the and including the drive shaft with an uncut harness. For all who don't know and what was told to me, this is one of 2000 built I guess in the limited production silvia E. This is not your normal beast and the price reflects it, I would like $5500. The 2nd is a 1988 Merkur XR4Ti converted to a sierra RS cosworth YBB Turbo motor and transmission. Yes it has the cosworth T5, and no it is not the same as the T5's here in the states, the ratio's are much better. These people brought me the car their son gave up on and I built it to make it run. I built a 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust from downpipe to the end plus a 270 hp chip and it go's under it's own power. This car needs to be tidied up because they had me stop when the bill got to a certain point. They would like $10,000 for it and that is less then what they have in parts into it, not including my labor. The last stuff I think some of you might be interested in is that I have some stock USDM AE86 body panels for sale, a notchback trunk, some fenders w/lights, bumper and hood. I also have a bolt in roll cage that I would let go also. My number is 603-554-6611 if you would like any info on any of this and thanks so much for looking.
    Cheers,
    Chris
Working...
X