Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond VA 96 Miata w/Lsd, 5spd, 1500 obo

email for pics saul.leininger@gmail.com

Good: motor, tranny, top, body (florida car) 140k miles, runs strong.

BAD: Airbags deployed never replaced but covers were reinstalled and car cleaned. I have been diving it for about a year now, and bought it in the same condition.

Cracked radiator, never over heated but frequent refills. If I had another car I wouldn't sell this, but a miata sucks as a DD with two huge dogs, and two roommates to car pool.

The pics show the car with the original body panels thats how minor the collsion was, just hit in the right spot to deploy the bags.

Car is in Glen Allen 23059, I will be back this weekend, true OBO looking to sell fast make offer!!! Want to sell by Sunday one week form today!

sorry for the dirty interior, I recently moved so all effort has been to moving. OBO OBO OFFERS PLEASE!!

Comment

More Pics

Here is the car the first week I bought it, it shows some of the minor front end stuff.

I appliance epoxyed the car shaker can style white. Loos decent, I expected to be sliding adn auto-xing the car I want something cheap to fix any scratches and what not.

Comment

How much are you selling for? is 300 a valid bid?

Comment

OBO is anything valid, but the rear diff alone with axles sells for more then that

Comment

I will also consider trades, I need a better daily driver, prefer manual.

my zip is 23059 I have been getting offers from people way out of state, and I don't have the time to figure out shipping.

Comment

how about a altima

99 altima average miles blue booked at just around 3000 i have a black miata m edition jdm orange wheels would love to have another the altima is auto but has a plethora of new parts just did a serious tune up (alternator radiator plugs wires water pump transmission flush new bumpers belts timing belt i think thats it i live in 23220 right in carytown

Comment

Working...
              X