Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Toyota Hauler Is For Sale!

FOR SALE From 9 RACING INC.
    1998 Roadmaster Custom Tractor and Trailer. $130,000 OBO.

1998 Kenworth T300. 3126 Cat diesel with an Allison 6-speed automatic transmission. Titled as a motorhome so a Class A license may not be necessary to drive it. 215,000 one-owner miles and meticulously maintained. Custom built smooth side 12 foot lounge with all-leather couch seating that make into beds. Self-contained water system with toilet and sink. 3500 watt Onan generator. Microwave, electric refrigerator , Heated and air conditioned. TV with VCR. Lots of storage!

1998 Custom Built 48 foot smooth side Roadmaster trailer. Used for Midget auto racing and can hold 3 Midgets plus tools, spare parts, racing fuel, etc. Independent 3-axle air ride suspension. Fully wired for 100-220v and plumbed for air/nitrogen. Comes with 2 carts... parts cart and generator cart. For more information and photos please call Kelly Drake at 317-858-7503 or 317-430-0695. Email at: 9racing (at) sbcglobal.net Located near Indianapolis, Indiana.

Update!

Umm... O.K. How about if Nine Racing sweetens the deal and pays a sizable commission to anyone who brings in a buyer for this rig?

This gives you an opportunity to make some money and for Nine Racing to find a new home for this hauler.

Thanks!
    "KSGerry"

http://www.nineracing.com

Comment

where are you guys located? im in Brownsburg IN, I know alot of the race teams in the area and may be able to help you sell.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrift View Post
        where are you guys located? im in Brownsburg IN, I know alot of the race teams in the area and may be able to help you sell.
        Nine Racing is located in "Nitro Alley" at 451 Southpoint Circle in Brownsburg and just down the street from the race shops of John Force and Don Prudomme.

Thanks!
        "KSGerry"

Comment

oh! well you guys are our neighbors then haha, we are in the Bill Simpson buildings across from Schumacher.
          I guess we wouldn't be of much help then.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrift View Post
            oh! well you guys are our neighbors then haha, we are in the Bill Simpson buildings across from Schumacher.
            I guess we wouldn't be of much help then.
            Gosh, there are so many types of race shops and businesses in the area that it makes my head spin (mostly in left-hand circles!!) It would be great if we could find a buyer in our own "back yard".

Stop by the shop sometime...

"KSGerry"

Comment

Ad Update...

Free delivery anywhere in the USA!!

Comment

Will Separate!

Will sell truck and trailer separately. Contact Kelly Drake at the above listed phone number for details.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X