2nd gen RX7 turbo II for sale S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen RX7 turbo II for sale S5

i hav a 1989 turbo II FC for sale, its in great condition, i bought it off a woman, i drove it for half a yr and was one of my project car, but i dont hav money for it anymore, and i need money for my other ones, its 98% stock, new paint, execellent interior, it only has 99000+ miles on it, and the engine was rebuilt by the previous owner at 89000 miles, all i hav in it so far is turbo timer, 4 brembo crossed drilled and slotted brake rotors, and a HKS super BOV, i m asking around 5000, i m willing to talk bout the price, i live around SF bay area, CA my email is pkboi323@hotmail.com and my phone number is 510-258-8207 or 510-583-7223

here is the link to pictures:
    http://photos.yahoo.com/pkboi323

Man

Why oh why do you have to be in California...ung, I have been looking everywhere on the net and around Michigan for a rebuilt S5 turbo II....and now you show up with one thats even the exact color i want for a a good reasonable 5k....dang it. Well good luck with the sale you dont know any not 2000 miles away selling a solid s5 do ya?

Thanks
    Kevin

Comment

man if u were around my area, i would've sell it to u, or even at LA i would drive down there and drop it off for u, cuz i wanna go to the D1 event *free shipping to la u kno wut i m saying* hahahaha but man really good luck finding a 2nd gen fc turbo II out there, i heard there are barely any out there!!

Comment

That sucks I wish I was out in California right now, seeing D1 would be fun for sure.Well sometimes I dislike how damn huge this country is..why are you selling your FC?...I've loved my gxl for the past 2 years but I really need to upgrade to a good s5 turbo II and I finally have the money to do so...I'm looking into my finainces tonight and thinking about selling the gxl (actually have an interrested buyer I think...on a serious note if my finances look good I might actually think about flying out there..who knows(would it make a trip from Cali to Michigan?)...if your car is still for sale a few weeks from now I might be truelly interested...your FC is exactly what I'm looking for. Not a hundred percent but I'd like to ask you a few questions... anything wrong , weak clutch, shaft play on the turbo, vaccum line leaks, leaking oil..etc. etc.?..I mean from the pics she looks good on the outside and from cali I doubt rust is anything I need to worry about.

So yeah thanks,
        Kevin
        If you want to respond with e-mail or something my addy is caroinc123 at hotmail dot com(spaced becuase of spam)

Comment

EMAILED!

Comment

CAR SOLD!!!!!

Comment

congradulations.... very very nice rx-7 you had

Comment

Transmission blew at 200 miles engine went at 1600...total *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*...the piant good was garage done(bleeding and unpianted spots...felt ripped off...finally getting her working agian after about 4000 in parts and labor.

Do not buy from this member if at all possable he his either the luckiest mofo on the planet(as in didn't see the problems) or he is an out and out liar...he has blocked me from his aim and refuses to return email or phone calls PKBoi323 is nothing but a scammer.

take warning his real name is Xi, and he is not to be trusted.

Comment

Working...
                X