S13 Hatch, LSD, Atlanta, Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Hatch, LSD, Atlanta, Cheap

1992 Nissan 240SX for sale. S13 Hatch. 5spd. KA24DE dual cam RWD.
    Car has LSD. Engine rebuilt 2 months ago with 80K on new block. 212K miles on the chassis. Black, gray interior. Power Windows, mirrors, locks. A/C and heater works. Great car for ‘daily driver’. Even better car for the SR Swap. Custom exhaust manifold. Good tires in rear, 50% in front. Brakes in good shape, good alignment. Oil and Radiator fluid flushed, 02-22-04. New clutch and flywheel, not even broken in yet! Barely driven. Selling because I want an S14.
    Note: Car has dents in front fenders, and on passenger door. Paint is not in perfect condition. Holes where spoiler was needs filling. Needs exhaust gasket, and a new throw-out bearing must be installed (I will include one.) Must sell quick!
    Asking $2000 for car as is, with spare brown dash.
    Asking $2600 for car with dash, Do-luck Type-1 Front Bumper, Nismo Side Skirts, and
    A 2004 Clarion CD Player (DB-245) brand new in box. I am negotiable.
    Call for Kapil: 770 617 8034. email at; wsman99@yahoo.com. Prefer phone call; if I don’t answer leave a message. I will call you back. Located in Atlanta…I will try and get pictures but if you are serious, call me and come look at it.
    -Kapil
    770 617 8034

Yo

Yo I live In Marietta man I might come by and see it if you have any time and if you could giveme your adress. Just PM or email at MaratPashkevich@hotmail.com

Comment

price drop: $2000 for car with kit and spare dash. Come look at it....call my cell phone as i dont check forums much:
      770 617 8034

Comment

What's up Kapil. It's Jeremiah. See that you finally got to posting on here. About time! hahaha, hey man look at the Atl meets sometime when you get a chance. Anyways man.......see ya later

Comment

Kapil.... are you driving it to the meet tomorrow? i would like to have a look at it... would u be interested in selling the do luck stuff? Jerimiah, you going tomorrow?hit me up on AIM if u have it : Accord2200vtec

Comment

No man im not even driving it...it is parked. Come by and look at it dude your like 5 minutes away.
            Last edited by blur2ed; 03-04-2004, 04:11 PM.

Comment

lol.. true.... i will swing by tomorrow right befor the meet possibly.... what do u think?

Comment

car still for sale?

Comment

He sold it last friday.

Comment

Working...
                  X