• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mazda RX-7 FC 6-point bolt-in cage

City: Vancouver
    State/Province: WA
    Price: $500 obo! Shipping: $150
    Item Description:
    Don't know if anyone on here would be interested, but I have a Mazda FC RX-7 6 point bolt-in cage with dual driverside door bars and single door bar on passenger side. Cage was originally built by EOPerformance Mark Walker and is constructed of high grade steel, ultra thick wall for the car size, DOT grade nuts and bolts, painted flat black primer and is easier than Autopower to install.

This cage is not SCCA approved however it is a great cage for the learner who wants to tandem at local competitions. If welded into the car it would most likely pass SCCA inspection for grassroots drifting comps.
    Best price on the market for a bolt-in and go race cage that is similar in style to a cusco cage in the way that the tube ands bolt together.

Email, PM or call if interested.
    Thanks,
    Matt McCoy
    The Dori Shop
    www.thedorishop.com
    (360) 828-8540

not bad for $650 shipped. I would buy it, but im selling my FC

Comment

Anybody interested will take offers as well? This is a great cage and will allow for good recline on the driver seat too, if you are tall or like to gangsta lean!
      Thanks,
      Matt

Comment

Mild steel?
        what is the diameter of the tubes?
        Thickness of the metal?
        pics installed?

Comment

Sorry I don't have pics of it installed. It is all scca legal wall thickness and metal type. The tube size is larger than what scca requires for added safety.

Comment

Working...
          X