Feeler...Possibly F/S 1987 GT-S COUPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler...Possibly F/S 1987 GT-S COUPE

I may sell my red 1987 GT-S Coupe. 172 K miles, original paint. Tranny has 130k miles. Tinted windows, great heater, A/C and PS removed but you can have them with the car. DOES NOT use oil within 2k miles for my oil changes, it will use maybe 1/3 of a quart in 2k miles. Car runs strong and revs all the way to rev limiter, which it sees often. This car is meant to be ran hard. It is in great shape, I have another project that may require more funding. I am not broke or hurting for cash, so I will laugh at lowball offers. Pics can be seen in the URL below in my signature. I keep excellent maintence on my cars...Here is a list of the mods (what I can remember) and new or almost new parts:

Lifetime warranty Altenator, Starter, Fuel pump, Clutch.
    3 year warranty battery
    Recent tune up/oil change
    TRD 4-2-1 header
    Test Pipe
    GREDDY SP cat back
    Toda lightweight flywheel
    Earls brake lines
    Rebuilt callipers all around and good condition discs and pads
    Fluids changes within last 6 months
    Magnicore wires
    Tokiko illumina struts/shocks 1 year old
    Intrax springs 1 year old
    Energy Suspension bushings in front
    Nice interior, dash has 1 crack
    Paint shines pretty good, could use a paint job sometime though but waxes nicely
    I am not sure which wheels/tires I will sell with it, I have several options
    It will have a headunit in it, but not my double din clarion/cd changer
    It has phoenix gold wiring kit for a amp (I am taking my amp)
    Probably am forgetting many things, but this car is nice and FUN to drive
    Oh, may sell the cusco camber plates and front OS strut bar too with the car, and I have battle version lateral rod
    Please email offers to paradoxgdf@yahoo.com with title AE86 or something so I know it is not spam.
    I MAY consider partial trades...
    Please email because I rarely check this forum...

Gregg
    87 GT-S Coupe (Garage Queen)
    85 GT-S Hatch (Winter beater--rust free...)
    90 240sx(Getting Sil-80ized and Painted)
    http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/par....src=ph&.view=

Bump to the top with pics...
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287595847

Comment

wow that is a pretty nice car.... what's w/ the hood scoop? test pic or something?

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. I believe it is very nice, i love the car but have some projects that need finished...It is a AE92 hood scoop I have laying around. I wanted to get an idea of how it would look if i put it on my car (along with 4agze engine). It is not mounted on the car...

Comment

where are you located? i can make you an offer as soon as i get my insurance check (got into accident)

Comment

I am locatd in Richmond Indiana. Where are you located? Email me at paradoxgdf@yahoo.com ...

Comment

to the top.... by the way, that was sarcasm, not blatant ignorance on my other car for sale post...

Comment

Originally posted by paradox
                to the top.... by the way, that was sarcasm, not blatant ignorance on my other car for sale post...
                eh?

Comment

I think it was my takumi sarcasm that I posted on my hatch for sale post...
                  Still have the 85 gts hatch and this 87 gts coupe for sale...

Comment

It is still for sale, I can work on the pricing by removing parts i can use for another ae86 I have...
                    please email serious offers to paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

Comment

what if im semi serious? should i email you? dont have money now, but am getting some by mid april. some info on both would be grand. might be interested, but it is a lil ways away, n i hate shipping costs.

Comment

I prefer people with cash in hand, not maybes. Are you referring to income tax return? I would hold the car for you with a NONREFUNDABLE deposit of $1000. If you are that serious, and would have the remainder in mid april, I would work with you. Shipping is not so hard to arrange, just go to google and type in auto shipping usa and there will be many companies to look at. From here to the west coast should be around $800 but I have not checked in a while. It is up to the buyer to pay shipping and find the best deal. My zip code is 47374 and I am in Richmond IN (Indiana). If you are able to work with the terms above or have cash in hand then I consider you serious.

Comment

Working...
                        X