ae86 hatch/rx7 fc/ random items!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ae86 hatch/rx7 fc/ random items!!

AE86 Hatch GTS i am listing for my friend its in illinos so keep that in mind it is blue with blue interior. The interior is clean etc and exterior is basic wear and tear for a car that old. The car has 160,000 miles and ran perfect until my friends son changed the oil and it stopped working im almost 100% sure that it is the oil pump or just loose sensors but other then that the car is good. Also if you did a full fluid change im sure it would start up again. Its missing the gas tank cover but not the cap. thats easy to find haha so just give me a offer i was thinking $3500 cause i could get this starting in 10 mins haha....

Mazda RX7 FC 1986 This is my car it has perfect interior except the drivers seat. The exterior needs a new paint job and it would be easy to do body work just surface rust anyone in the right mind could do this body work easy ^^ also the car only has 94,000 miles which is very low the most rx7's this year. this car has new fuel filter, strainer, pump and also exshust system and small parts the body is STRAIT. This car is a perfect drifting car i was gonna use it but i got my self a ae86... i was thinking about $5000obs

I have JDM digital AE86 gauges which i bought for $300 so just send me a offer.

I have a goped used only for one summer

Last thing i have is a digital camera the Canon A300 which i got at bestbuy for $200 i just opened never even used so just send me a offer on it.

All the pictures for the items is in the link below so just take a look all items are in colorado except the ae86.... car shippin is anywhere from 200-600max
    http://www.imagestation.com/member/i...krnracer&c=201

Email: s2000krnracer@hotmail.com
    Aim: s2000krnracer
    msn: s2000krnracer@hotmail.com

on the FC...drop a zero and you'll have your self a deal

Comment

Seriously 5000? thats rediculous. Little high for an fc. But its your car do what you want. Just trying to state that you prob won't get that much!

Comment

Dang.. no one wanted a 300 dollar non running FC with aftermarket shocks and springs and your trying to sell that one for 5k? good luck. and do you have the wiring for the digital gauge for the AE86?

Comment

you can expect that much for a tII but for an 86 na? I dont mean to knock your sale but thats quite a bit.
          Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 02-25-2004, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Yea have to agree on that one. You can actually get a TII for 3500 in decent shape. 4000 for a good one. So the non-turbo is gonna go for round 2000 to 2500 in good shape in stock set-up.

Comment

Working...
            X