No announcement yet.

anyone with a 90-93 nissan 240sx coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with a 90-93 nissan 240sx coupe?

ive been searching for a 90-93 nissan 240sx coupe for months...if anyone knows where i can get one that is in perty darn good condition...im willing to pay 3000-4500 for it. pm me or email me. thanks

s13

I have a white 89 240 hb for sale, It has the single cam motor in it but it has a Jun ultra light weight fw, act clutch, TEIN HE coilovers, MSD SCI ignition, Trust shift knob, Greddy SP exhaust, hotshot header, MSB wires, 214k on body 120k on motor. The intrerior is in great shape, there is some rust on the body. I was wanting to get @ 4g out of it .thanks reply at robtackett@yahoo.com I will have it posted with pics soon

Comment

more stuff

oh yeah I also have a good running order twin cam tranny with low miles, I also have the fuel rail and injectors off that motor that I am going to give to wo ever buys the car. I am in Ky

Comment

I will sell my S13 coupe for 4000$
        S13 font end
        Flywheel
        Full exaust
        UD Pulley
        B&M short Shifter

Comment

you have pics of the S13??

Comment

240sx coupe

Originally posted by Driftin180sx
            I will sell my S13 coupe for 4000$
            S13 font end
            Flywheel
            Full exaust
            UD Pulley
            B&M short Shifter
            can you send me some photos of the car...right now i have 3gs i can get the fourth if i like the car. send me photos via email and i need to know if the cars clean or if it is in good driving condition plus any physcial damage.
            thanks

Comment

oh yeah...where are you located???

Comment

Working...
              X