S13 Black Top Power FC/Commander $800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 Black Top Power FC/Commander $800

As stated above i have an apexi power fc for sale, i had to get rid of my car due to financial matters and buyer could not afford to buy it with complete set up so i had to remove certain parts and this is whats left. I can offer pictures upon request but the ecu itself is sparkling new practically, and commander looks barely even used well maintained in original box with original manuals and papers with serial numbers and all... if you want pictures to prove email me at callmethebreeze@gmail.com

Originally posted by MissShiftS13 View Post
    As stated above i have an apexi power fc for sale, i had to get rid of my car due to financial matters and buyer could not afford to buy it with complete set up so i had to remove certain parts and this is whats left. I can offer pictures upon request but the ecu itself is sparkling new practically, and commander looks barely even used well maintained in original box with original manuals and papers with serial numbers and all... if you want pictures to prove email me at callmethebreeze@gmail.com

You may want to let people know if it's the L-Jetro Model or D-Jetro w/ map and temp sensor kit.

Comment

its l jetro...

Originally posted by a2low240 View Post
      You may want to let people know if it's the L-Jetro Model or D-Jetro w/ map and temp sensor kit.

Comment

sold sold sold!!!

Comment

Working...
        X