1986 AE86 Hatch 4/S Indiana NO RUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 AE86 Hatch 4/S Indiana NO RUST

Ok, I am listing a long-forgotten project car for sale. It is a Texas car and is garaged winters, and really needs to go.

Located in Richmond, Indiana and my email is paradoxgdf@yahoo.com

It is a SOLID chassis, no rust, factory sunroof and factory 5 speed car. It has MSD 6AL with rev limiter pills, a high volume, low pressure fuel pum and it has a 4AG from an AW11 with 112k miles with Keihin 38mm carbs on it and runs and drives. It has a autozone lifetime altenator on it. The carbs definately need tuned and I cannot do it. It has a new clutch (installed 3 years ago or so when the 4ag was dropped in), and has around 500 miles on it since then. I think it has 180k on chassis, need to look.

It has not so good interior, but I have good sr5 front seats somewhere that can go with it.

Come make me a offer, it is ugly but I refuse to paint/primer it because the value of this car is that it has never been repainted and is clean. Asking $2750 with stock wheels, and I have a set of black racing wheels (look like watanabe) I will throw in for an additional $300 IF you buy the car.

I also have a MS2 and ITB setup I will throw in for an additional price. I am considering putting them on now, but do not have the skill/time.

I will trade UP for the right car, consider straight trades and even trading down, but I should reduce my inventory. Here is one picture, I need to try to take more tomorrow.

Someone buy this so I can get other projects done. If this did not have a sunroof, I would have built this for myself...

More Pics...

Ae86

bro, at my place (malaysia), people selling dis kind of car at USD 14k.
    and u juz asking for 2750! fuh!!! im so jealous, envy... so bad im so far from u..
    if not.. sure i will grab it!!!! nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by neuspeed View Post
      bro, at my place (malaysia), people selling dis kind of car at USD 14k.
      and u juz asking for 2750! fuh!!! im so jealous, envy... so bad im so far from u..
      if not.. sure i will grab it!!!! nice.....
      I wish someone would grab it, I need the space and cash for my other projects...

Comment

Hatch is gone. Thanks Robert!

Comment

Working...
        X