89 240sx hb fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 240sx hb fs

I have a white 89 240sx hb with 214k on body but 125k on motor. yes it still has the single cam but its good and strong. The motor has a JUN ultralight fw, ACT clutch, MSD dis6 ignition, MSD wires, Greddy Iridium plugs, TEIN HE coilovers, TRUST shift knob, Greddy SP exhaust, and a sony cd player. The car itself is in pretty good condition, there is some rust near the rear wheel, nothing a body shop couldn't fix, other then that the outside is in good shape. It has two new rear tires the inside is in good shape I have all the carpet out so no muddy feet prints in winter. Will put all of it back in, no cracks in the dash and the seats are in pretty good shape, what do you expect from a old car. I would like 4000 or best offer and I am in Ky http://mtmetzger.home.insightbb.com/s13.html
    more pics soon

hey

oh yeah I forgot to say that it is fully loaded also, power windows, locks, and steering. It also has a sunroof and the AC is still on there no belt but thats all it needs, Also has cruise control and a rear wiper and squirter.

Comment

no east coast drifters?

what there are no east coast drifters? Well the price has gone down on the car to 3500 or posible trade?

Comment

If i only had a job.

Comment

job

I hear that, oh yeah I did some work on it this weekend and put electric fans. And saw my Unorthadox underdrive pully. totally forgot about it (its black) thanks for looking

Comment

where do u live if u live in the san bernadino , riverside area i am willing to buy....

Comment

to the top

Comment

Working...
              X