1990 240sx shell with some mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 240sx shell with some mods

Instead of putting t he KA back in I decided to sell the car as a shell. I'm asking 1200 obo for it, comes with everything needed to run minus motor and tranny Chassis has 137K on it, no major accidents, clean title, a few little dents here and there, nothing big. Mods on the car are, sprint springs lowering it 3 inches, stock semi new struts, strut bars in the front and rear, both upper and lower, 4 point harness on the drivers side, clean interior, needs a new dash though(this one has center vents filled with bondo as I was going to put gauges there, but the RB came out), have a 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust that can go with it, it's not on the car and it needs the cat as I cut it off and gave it to a friend, I also have a stock exhaust system that can go with it as well. As far as little things go, it has the factory front lip, privacy cover for the hatch, it has no power options. The car is in Beaverton OR. PM or Email for more details or hit me up on AIM at NISMObuttnutz

Do you have any pics of it? if so can you send some to me some pics Ugotdrake@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
    X