1985 GT-S Hatch for sale INDIANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 GT-S Hatch for sale INDIANA

1985 GT-S hatch for sale. I am selling off a couple cars and trying to get one car finished. TOO MANY projects! Here is what i have...

red gts hatch, factory rear spoiler, 139k miles on odometer but it is broken, Previous owner didnt drive it much, and it probably has around 170k on it. It runs strong. It has a new fuel pump and filter, new TPS, soon to be new water pump, good tires (not sure what wheels i will put on it, i have several sets...New tune up, oil change, wiper blades, and pretty new exhaust. It does NOT have LSD, however, I might sell it with LSD since I have a couple laying around...
    The car is RUST FREE! It is from Oklahoma. the interior is not perfect, the dash has some cracks and the drivers seat is not so good, the steering wheel is kind of beat up and the tops of the rear seats are not so good. Here is a link to some pics. Email me at paradoxgdf@yahoo.com or post offers here if you are bold...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/par.../bc/paradoxgdf

I do not check this board often...here are some pics of the hatch...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287518197

Gregg
    87 GT-S Coupe (Garage Queen)
    85 GT-S Hatch (Winter beater--rust free...)
    90 240sx(Getting Sil-80ized and Painted)

to the top...nobody wants a HATCHI? Takumi is coming over with Ryosuke to look at it tomorrow...

Comment

What are you asking???

I mean I am willing to offer $500 pending me seeing the car myself.

Comment

I am taking offers. I have been offered $3000 but the guy has not gotten the cash together yet. I will consider partial trades. Maybe i will paint it panda (about $400 at maaco) and laugh my way to the bank when takumi jr offers me like 7k for it...
        Seriously, I am thinking somewhere in the $3000 neighborhood would be fair for a hatch in this condition...

Comment

more pics posted on image station...

Comment

Please know I was just joking. Good Luck with your sell

Comment

hey
              im lookin for a clean 86 hatch
              u guys are gonna laugh at this
              i would deffently take that car off of your hands but my parents arent gonna let me get a car untill i get rid of my two d's so i might be able to give you 3500 if it is painted panda and shipped.
              I live in washington state.
              i should be able to take a look in around a month or so
              keep me posted!

Comment

The car is back for sale. The buyer backed out for personal reasons. It has a new head gasket, milled head, water pump, cam seals, valve cover gaskets and runs stronger than ever. also new tune up.

Comment

chk me

look dude, if u sell the car for 3000 let alone 7000, awsome. but on the real u arnt going to get that if the buyer is smart. i will offer u 1000 firm. its all its worth. chk kelly blue book and dealers. ur talking about a 1985 car. that car is 19 yrs old. do ur home work and if u want to negotiate holla back at me. my email is silokfive@hotmial.com. im highly interested

Comment

It's all about supply and demand. Blue book has nothing to do with it.

I say get as much as you can for your car.

Comment

look dude, if u sell the car for 3000 let alone 7000, awsome. but on the real u arnt going to get that if the buyer is smart. i will offer u 1000 firm. its all its worth. chk kelly blue book and dealers. ur talking about a 1985 car. that car is 19 yrs old. do ur home work and if u want to negotiate holla back at me. my email is silokfive@hotmial.com. im highly interested
                      I did my homework...just because bluebook is low, doesnt mean I need to sell this car to you for $1000...by the way i sold it again, $3000. I know the bluebook prices, I have NEVER paid a lot for ANY of my AE86's. NEVER will either. But...some Takumi wannabees might. By the way, i have a $300 hatch i got from a junk yard and I will be cleaning it up and i KNOW I will sell it for above $1500...its all good...
                      I have 3 AE86's now...and am trading a ae92 for a ae86 soon, I paid $100 for the ae92 needing a drivers door glass, and a tire(it is on spare) and a clutch...so I will have 4 soon...3 hatches and a coupe...
                      SUPPLY & DEMAND...that makes blue book value obsolete...

Comment

Working...
                      X