CA: MODIFIED Cover Satin Black 2000 DGR Fab x VERTEX LS1 Lexus GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA: MODIFIED Cover Satin Black 2000 DGR Fab x VERTEX LS1 Lexus GS

Eventhough it's not important - I'm selling because my new role at work has me travelling almost every week and I have no time to enjoy the car other than a weekend drive when I am in town.

My LS1 GS is for sale if you want or need details you can find them here - click on the pic or the link below:

MODIFIED Mag Cover Feature

It has been used and shows a little track wear but nothing crazy - I've also added a dedicated Hydraulic eBrake (2 caliper setup w/ Wilwood 2 piston). Only comes with the Black TE's as seen in the pics - everything in the pics is what's included in the price nothing more nothing less.

Asking $30k OBRO = Or Best Reasonable Offer

NO TRADES

Thanks,

Jay
    jpizarro@nvidia.com

SICK car!! great price too, can't be built for cheaper. This guy knows how to build amazing cars!

Comment

Followed the build a while ago and loved the attention to details.
      Sad to see you sell it, but I'm sure it was fun while you had it.

How you liking running around for Nvidia?

Comment

It's good man... a lot of work but definitely a great job. Just wish it allowed me to spend more time with the car... which is why I'm selling.

Comment

Entertaining reasonable offers...

Comment

has the car been to a dyno? any ideas of hp and tq numbers?

Comment

Yah here's the baseline... if anyone is seriously interested don't hesitate to contact me you never know you may get a deal on the car.

Comment

A lot of interest and no offers... make a reasonable one you'd be surprised what I'm considering!

Comment

Working...
                X