Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f/s S13 240sx located in california

N/A
    Last edited by kurin; 04-02-2004, 06:00 PM.

i am very interested , but i cant see the pics and i would like to, also i won't have any money till summer.

Comment

car is still available, and am still open for offers. (209)-524-4178
      Last edited by kurin; 03-17-2004, 08:11 PM.

Comment

ill give 1000 cash for it duh_kind@yahoo.com 310635-5908 call if interested

Comment

will u take payments if not i can get the money 1500

Comment

Very interested. Have cash in hand. But do you will to meet half way since I live So Cal.

Comment

ill give you a thousand and ill pick up... i live in socal but ill pick up. wacha think?

Comment

Ok, I still have the car. It's first come first serve so whoever comes to get the car is gettin a 240sx ;D
                Contact Info: Brant (209)-968-7528 Area Code 209

Comment

haha....i thought you sold the car already...man...did the guy chicken out again...man and i was willing to buy it for 1600 cash friday nite and you screwed me over. TWICE! still have money still interested drop the price and i might think about it. 1400?

-ROGER...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by rv22
                    haha....i thought you sold the car already...man...did the guy chicken out again...man and i was willing to buy it for 1600 cash friday nite and you screwed me over. TWICE! still have money still interested drop the price and i might think about it. 1400?

-ROGER...hehe
                    hey i think i was the guy "who chicken out" I didn't! i just don't wanna buy a car from somebody who just playing games. i think i was among the first ones to contact them about the car, I even spoke to the owner for more than half an hour on thursday night. but nextday I was told the highest bid for the car was 1600 and i'd get the car only if i can pay more for it. They'd sold the car last friday if weren't for all this games of who is the high bidder.

Comment

see these guys suck...haha...yeah seriously they screwed me over for 2000 when i was willing to pay and then at 1600....slim chance of buying this car unless it was less than 1300.....
                      sorry dood....you and i ride the same boat.

Comment

x
                        Last edited by kurin; 04-02-2004, 06:01 PM.

Comment

yes, the car has been sold to all interested in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X