FS: 90 S5 Rx7 Turbo II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 90 S5 Rx7 Turbo II

Selling my fc and all my fc stuff with it. It's a Red 90 S5 Turbo II. It does not run, It has a good S5 Jspec in it but I never finished putting the motor in. The motor is basically just sitting in the engine bay still needs to be wired up and have everything else bolted in. It has a Recaro srd in it and some off brand 16" wheels that came on it. It also comes with 8 S4 TII wheels. Has a good Koyo radiator and e-fan I also have a mazda comp radiator that has been resealed. I was told it works but have never ran it myself. I have a couple sets of new block off plates that are not installed, A Cusco catch can, I have a fd uim manifold adapter and a modified fd uim to fit a s5 lim. A gsl-se power steering bracket (it sill needs to be drilled). Also comes with 2 more S5 TII motors that are disassembled 1 is a motor from a old project that the oil seal failed on the other is the motor that came with the car which had low compression. The car itself needs a repaint, also the front bumper is cracked, it looks like someone got to close to a parking stall stop and the bumper went over it.The car also has a Racing beat exhaust on it. I'm asking $3000 obo for everything.

Photos
    Click here for photos

You can reach me at (702)281-5250

-Bryant
    Last edited by Statik; 09-14-2010, 08:50 PM. Reason: Price lowered!

Damn, why do all the S5 turbos gotta be molested!

GLWS

Comment

Price dropped $3000 OBO

Comment

Working...
      X