ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging interest, Anybody want an S13 Sil-eighty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging interest, Anybody want an S13 Sil-eighty?

I'm considering possibly selling or trading my s13 for an AE86, if you have a cash offer or trade offer please EMAIL ME.

I already have an ae86 coupe so if you want to trade, I'm only looking for a HATCHBACK GTS or an hatchback sr5 with gts conversion. Also intersted in Levin conversions, turbo motors, supercharged motors, rebuilt engines, etc, etc, etc. I'm willing to trade for a stock gts plus some cash or a modded one if the work was done decently, I need little to no rust. If the cars are worth about the same amount, I will do a clean trade with no cash, etc.

OK, so heres what it is: a 1990 s13 240sx hatchback with an s13 silvia front end, it used to have an sr20det in it but I originally had alot of problems with it, and eventually just got sick of dealing with it, so it was pulled and replaced with a rebuilt ka24de from a 93' 240sx. Engine has less than 10,000 miles on it since the rebuild. I was planning on going ka-t but I kinda want a new project. Heres some specs on the car and mods:

-Full Vertex replica bodykit(has some small cracks, its installed but still needs some bodywork in certain places).

-Tein HE full coilovers w/ pillowballs and camber plates, 8k & 6k, about a month old.

-Blitz Nur Spec exhaust(not installed in the pics)

-S13 Silvia triple projector HL's w/ corner lights and JDM two-tone bumper lights.

-M-Sports 20mm wide fenders(small, easily repairable crack on one side).

-Blitz air filter

-new SVR battery

-new brake master cylinder

-new clutch slave cylinder

-new Earl's stainless clutch line(bypasses bleeder box for a more responsive clutch pedal)

-jdm 180sx 11" brakes(with new brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors, project mu pads, and Earl's stainless lines)

-s14 front seats

-nismo shift knob

-chuki 180sx taillights

-HKS turbo timer(from when it had an sr)

-autometer boost guage and custom colomn mount pod(from when it had an sr)

-new sony xplod cd player and pioneer door speakers

-s14 rear seats(not insalled yet)

-stripped trunk interior

-new Tanabe sustec rear strut bar

Thats about all I can think of right now, it needs a little body work, paint, wheels, maybe a turbo and it will be awsome. Heres a link to some pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287474423

EMAIL ME at damesta@earthlink.net with any questions or offers.

How much u want it??

? is that clean??

Comment

Is what clean??

Comment

re

because i can not see the car very clear... that is why i ask u about how clean is ur car is

Comment

Its not very clean yet, its in the middle of getting built, it needs paint, bodywork, etc., like it says above.

Comment

How much and were are you located ?

Comment

Working...
            X