WTB: old school toyota (project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: old school toyota (project)

Looking for a nice prokect vehicle. Preferably an AE86 (coupe or hatch) or a cressida. I'm in michigan so anybody in michigan or indiana or chicago maybe. Let me know what you've got.

you want a project? Well for 2500 and you can get this project I got it wrecked and have all the parts to fix. It needs to have the rear sub frame I have the rear subframe and all the nessacary parts to fix it. I also have a set of new TEIN He coilovers that have only been on the car for about three months. I will throw them in for another 1000. I have a car trailer and can tow it into IN, I am in KY. The reason I want to get rid of the car is that I have a showtruck and I am spending alot of time and money on it and cann't get to the 240. It is just sitting on the side of my garage. It runs great and I would love to keep it but I don't have the time. With the car fixed and the suspension you will have the optimal drift machine. I will more then likely get another one after I finish my truck and some of my tickets go away. hahaha
    http://mtmetzger.home.insightbb.com/s13.html

Comment

Working...
    X