86 corolla gts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 corolla gts for sale

86 toyota corolla gts twin cam. needs paint job but no dents or dings in the body what so ever. runs good cuz i've had a lot of work done to it. quite a bit of miles about 240,000 to be exact. runs excellent though. $3,000 OBO. if your interested contact me at my home number 661-396-0869, or try my cell 661-332-4193, my name is lauren.
    Last edited by laurenh84; 03-20-2004, 08:22 PM.

i'm interested. do you have any pics?

Comment

Are you interested in every Corolla for sale?

Comment

Is this a joke?

With all options and a perfect interior the car is only worth $700 on Kelley Blue Book. Only an idiot would pay $3000 for a $700 vehicle, sorry.

Comment

Only an idiot would pay $3000 for a $700 vehicle, sorry
          There are tons of idiots out there that'll probably pay more than that for the car. Just check out ebay.

Comment

Then its a sad world. I bought my 240 for $1500, it was worth $2300 at the time of sale. If supply and demand is your answer to the price being jacked up, buy a 240, in my opinion a faster better handling car. I owned a 1987 AE86 and bought it for $2000, but it had a perfect body and paint body, and a perfect interior(almost as if it had been garaged from the day it got home from the dealership) and only 110,000 miles on the odometer. It was an okay car but my 240 is far superior. Just my $ .02.

Comment

700 dollars for a AE86?, if you can find one for that price in southern california then you buy it buddy, and turn around and sell it for a few grand more.

Comment

What you say is true 240sxdrifter. The 240 is also a more forgiving car for beginners. You can pretty much screw up a turn and still recover from it.

However, there's still no reason for you to jack this guy's thread and tell other's to go buy something else. It's their car, let them sell it for what they think it's worth.

Comment

Sorry to jack the thread, it was not my intention. My intention was merely to point out the car is not worth $3000. I don't care what car they buy I just don't like to see people get their pants pulled down over the price. Just trying to look out for other people.

Comment

Maybe $2000 would be a bit more reasonable?

Comment

ya i know 3K is a bad price. It's all thanks to Initial D and Ricer magazines trying to cover drifting. it pisses me off. the reason a lot of people used to have them is cause they were good cheap drifters not like over-expensive pieces of crap.

i might get one with some slight damage for 300. lol

and yes supra, i am interested in every 86.

Comment

Originally posted by ACDTrueno
                        ya i know 3K is a bad price.
                        You say that and yet you say you're interested =\

Comment

first of all..........

0k guys ( i'm a girl), the reason i put $3,000 on there for the price is because that is what someone told me to do. i dont know the first thing about drifting or what it is. i had just recently found out about two weeks ago that people use cars like mine for that. i wasnt even looking to sell my car at that time. notice i also put " OBO". i didnt mean for anyone to think that i was trying to screw someone over by putting that price, i was just trying to get a feel for what people had to say about it and see what i could get for it. it is still on the market if anyone is interested. i would also consider trading for a sportbike as well.

Comment

86 corolla gts for sale

Do you have a photo of the car? Im interested, as for the price...we can negotiate. Thanks.

Comment

hey

i dont have any pics of it but i can get a digital camera and take some, gimme a few days though. as for being interested my name and numbers are on my first post so if your really interested gimme a call, you'll have better luck getting ahold of me by my cell phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X