86 corolla gts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You tell em.
    I live in Bakersfield as well and I'll give you a call tomorrow (Sunday), I would like to take a look at this car.

Comment

Originally posted by StarShark
      $3000 is actually a good price and is the going rate for a GTS hatchback... Check ebay, club4ag, etc, etc. A 240sx in the other hand cant really say they can sell their car for 3times the blue book value because its so readily available like a honda... Yeah I said it, the 240sx imo is the civic of the whole drift scene. Oh yeah and please dont call you 240sx a Silvia... if its LHD and or was convertered to RHD... guess what?? Its still a 240SX.

I just want to wish you luck in your sale and hope the car finds a good home... If you really want to sell your car for $3000 please visit club4ag... There are at least 10 people willing to buy it for that price.
      I drive a Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia

Yep its a KA24 with a one-via body style,

Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia SilviaSilvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia Silvia

<b>Please dont tell me what to call my car.</b>

Comment

I sence a little bit of anger with you. Do you have a problem with people saying that your car is a 240sx.

Comment

I sensed that too. I mean if it still has a KA engine in it its not even close to getting the title "SILVIA". Feel free to call it an S13 or S14 since that matching chassis code but dont try and fool yourself. Hell my 86 has a "TRUENO" badge with full JDM bumpers on it but I still refer to it as my 85 Corolla GT-S or simply my eight-six.

Comment

supply and demand... thats all i gotta say.
            selling the car at that price is just as fair as selling your stocks high.

thot i might bump this to the top for the bs that NONREGISTERED ppl put her thru.

Comment

Interested in buying the car, any pictures - my email is ravi_saxena44@hotmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                I sensed that too. I mean if it still has a KA engine in it its not even close to getting the title "SILVIA". Feel free to call it an S13 or S14 since that matching chassis code but dont try and fool yourself. Hell my 86 has a "TRUENO" badge with full JDM bumpers on it but I still refer to it as my 85 Corolla GT-S or simply my eight-six.
                My car is LHD, and has a KA. I will call it any @#$%ing thing I want to....period. And Starshark...I've always respected you on this forum, I thought alot of your posts were informative and helpful to the noobs if even a bit cynical, but I happen to disagree with you on this one. It's my car, I'll call whatever the hell I damn well please.

Comment

im calling u as well. but the car will not sell for that much. its not worth it. if u pay 3000 for a 500 car. u have fooled ur self. no matter what supply and demand is. if u look hard enough u will get what u want.

Comment

Hahaha Weapon X you are too much to stand, god d@mn. Sorry if we pushed some buttons dont sh!t yourself over it. Yeah its your car and you can call it whatever you want, just dont get all fussy when someone else calls it what it is, a 240sx.

Comment

this is an old thread.. but Me and WeaponX have the same thoughts on this.

Comment

3000...arghghg typical so. cal price ...DANG everyones out for money down here!...sad to say but i think i can almost import a real TRUENO overhere for that price...

Comment

yeah, this argument is old hat.
                          I say if the car has good mods done to it, 2 or 3gs
                          is fine. but not for a stock carolla with 90k miles on it.
                          I paid 200 bones for my car, with new parts and tires.
                          Get a deal when you can, that's just my take on it.

But you can always ask for too much money...
                          if it pleases the court I present- the ebay 5000 chevette.
                          I wish I could find the pic of this car.
                          It was a 78 chevette, gutted out, with a
                          350 chevy engine welded in, I said welded in.
                          There was a 4 speed tranny and a rear end from a
                          s-10 installed. And frankly it looked like the ugliest
                          man in ugly land. It was denty and had surface rust, and the overall workmanship was very back yard low buck.

but this guy wanted 5000 for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X