No announcement yet.

s13,s14,s15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all of your damn cars are right-hand drive right? if not you'll be shipping some cars to us US people!

Comment

yep they are, thought we have to import s13, they sell s14 and s15 through nissan australia, though we never got the AE86 here we got the sh%ty AE85 with a cp@py 1.5lt single cam motor that is cr@p, how great it would be to be in japan and get all the real cars

Comment

I got my s14 in NY

I got my s14 for $2350 with a bare clutch and a big dent on the rear fender. I thought it was a steal none the less.

Sly

Comment

that is mad, does the s14 come with a sr20det over there

Comment

hey i would rather have a crap selection of cars and live over there then be here if is so fu@king dull over here

Comment

like I said earlier I have 4 sr20det's all for sale except 1 of them just got broken into, tore my steering column apart, stole my stereo and subs etc...BASTARD's! Anyhow anyone need a completed car let me know.

Comment

Re: s13,s14,s15

Originally posted by injun
                Does annyone know how amuch any of these cars (s13,s14,s15) would cost, and where I could get one.
                you're in so-cal? do you want REAL silvia's or the american 240's? if you want the real silvias let me knwo and i can help.. just email me or pm me

Comment

I have only (1) real silvia that is one of my personal cars. The others I have are US 240sx's w/ sr20det's most everything I put on is JDM not US stuff...

Comment

well my 92 coupe SE power everything, hud, moonroof, all working condition. stock leather interior 169K still a strong engine... never redlined cause it is automatic but i will include whole 5 speed swap with a brand new clutch kit.. intersted?
                    so cal.. cerritos(oc/LA)
                    need to sell asap
                    aim:anonymousadrian
                    email: anonymousadrian@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X