86 GTS for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 86 GTS for sale

86 GTS super cherry. Body has a few small dents, paint is perfect, interior is immaculate, garaged most every night for the last 16 years. Original motor has 357,000 never been apart, except timing belt and seals. uses no oil and still runs 100/110 easily, pulls hard to 6000/6500rpm. Maintained and serviced by me entirely. Oil changed every few thou. Motor and compartment cleaned every couple of months since new. Original owner, 15 miles when purchased in November 85. Got a new car and this needs to go. Glad to hear it’s popular. It’s been my baby.
    js
    Last edited by jsimpson; 04-26-2004, 12:09 PM.

hey how much?

very interested.

Comment

im gonna side with the seller on this one.. research this. you can make a pretty penny off a well maintained gts... even with so many miles.. ive seen some catch upwards of 4000 on ebay.

Comment

Sounds great! How much? You can email me at: TalonBlasterX@hotmail.com.

Comment

cool stuff were is your location at and about how much

Comment

quanto??

Comment

if u holla back at me with pics, location, and the details on the car u jus may have a buyer. ive done my home work and im now looking to buy. my email is silokfive@hotmail.com.

Comment

i'll give you 2 G's for it right now

Comment

I agree. My brother just sold his for $4800 on Ebay. They are getting popular as a mofo. I'm holding onto mine for a bit. Unless someone gives me a good offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                    I agree. My brother just sold his for $4800 on Ebay. They are getting popular as a mofo. I'm holding onto mine for a bit. Unless someone gives me a good offer.
                    dammit. It's not fair! for any of us who wanted 86's BEFORE this whole Initial D 86 craze. Now like a stock GTS is $2500 at least. SR5's are like $1000-1500. i mean honestly. WTF!?!

Comment

Um, it's supply and demand. While you and I are not willing to pay 4800 for a stock 86, someone else was and they did. Unfortunatly thats the way capitalism works.

But do not give up hope. They are still out there. Mine cost me nothing. After the bartering was done I actually made money by trading what I had for what I got. I know where a GTS coupe is right now, it's so far out in the country that Hank Williams JR couldn't find it but it is a fine shape and i'm just bidding my time. Could get it for under 500 bucks. You just have to look.

Comment

dont complain...japan was hit the most...i went out looking and saw a slightly modded 1983 hachi for 13,000 USD....

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                          dont complain...japan was hit the most...i went out looking and saw a slightly modded 1983 hachi for 13,000 USD....
                          ya i was noticing like stock 86's on yahoo auctions were starting at 5K at least. lol.

Comment

SELL ME THAT CAR pleasssse

im intrested e- mail me and we'll talk

tony_montana240sx@yahoo.com

Comment

This guy was selling his hachi on auto trader $3500.

Comment

Working...
                              X