• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: jdm s15 fenders for s14

looking for s15 fenders for s14 prefer jdm thanks

i can get you these for about 400 bucks plus s/h
    Attached Files

Comment

so what would the total be shipped to Los Angeles, California, USA? $400 seems a little high?

Comment

Originally posted by vieking S14
        so what would the total be shipped to Los Angeles, California, USA? $400 seems a little high?
        shipping will be about 350 yen per kilo... and they are made of high quality fiber glass so they dont way much. im not sure how much the taxes will be but if you are really interested i can call my broker and see exactly how much it will be.

Comment

400 isnt too high for masa.. trust me.. if you get anything else but masa.. you'll regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickStyle
            shipping will be about 350 yen per kilo... and they are made of high quality fiber glass so they dont way much. im not sure how much the taxes will be but if you are really interested i can call my broker and see exactly how much it will be.
            that would be great can you get the exact amount for me I would appreciate it. thanks

Comment

that would be great can you get the exact amount for me I would appreciate it. thanks
              ok. if there is anything else you need let me know.

Comment

ok. if there is anything else you need let me know.
                I would be interested in distributing these for you here in the US if we can reach a good price and arrangement. Let me know as I am in the process of developing an online parts store. THanks

Comment

I would be interested in distributing these for you here in the US if we can reach a good price and arrangement. Let me know as I am in the process of developing an online parts store. THanks
                  i can get almost anything

Comment

i can get almost anything
                    what kind of deal can we do to set up some long term business? feel free to email me at vieking@ucd.net

Comment

is this still goin on....cuz im interested..

Comment

QuickStylez...i was wonderin if you coud help me get my s15 conversion parts...tnx man... turksr20@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        X