fd3s rx-7 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fd3s rx-7 for sale

i m selling a 1993 3rd gen RX-7 red, is has approx. 83000+ miles on it, and its red the pain is like new, engine was rebuild at 79000 and i hav all the recipt to prove it, pass smog it runns great, i also got a high flow mid-pipe and down-pipe in the car, there are 2 little dents on the car. i m asking for 13000 or obo, please contact me at 510-258-8207 or 510-415-4775, or u can email me at pkboi323@hotmail.com or love_jane1314@hotmail.com, and we can set up a time for test drive if wanted and here is the link to photos.

http://photos.yahoo.com/pkboi323

Hello I recently purchased Xi(PKboi323) old fc3s and I have to tell anyone thinking about buying a car from this man he is a nothing but a scammer 2 months and $4000 in parts and labor later I almost have a 7. 200 miles after I bought his car the tranny failed which he would not pay for and I had not the time to take him to court(I live in michigan and I went to cali over spring break to buy the car) he cliamed we broke the tranny funny becuase you know driving 200 miles of which 195 were only on the highway really tends to put alot of stress on a tranny doesn't it? well thats only the half of it when I crossed the line into illinois the rear roter lost compression and now I have replaced whole block, He cliamed a rebuild less then 10k miles ago...which was either done by a very unlucky amateur or was a complete lie but i'm sure I'lll never find out becuase he refuses to respond to email, has blocked me from his aim, and will not return phone calls....in the end I was just stupid for $4800 for what amounted to being basically a unrunning FC. So dont be me dont fall for his lies or scamming This FD maybe in good shape but Xi and his father are both very shady poeple and are not to be trusted.
    Last edited by Fc3sJunkie; 04-14-2004, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Ouch. Word of mouth can be a mutha. I'd suggest talking to that guy and resolving the problem because that can follow you from board to board.

Oh and 13k is a little high for a non R1 with an auto. I bought the same kind of car 5 years ago for 10k.

Comment

ouch

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ooooo
            thats got to suck

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel sorry for u dude, i was gonna buy that car, but u beat me to it... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

strait the fuk like that ha

Comment

when i sold him the car everything was fine. the engine was rebuilt, and only has 10,000 miles on it after rebuilt and the transmission. and i have all the paper work to prove it. so he came down to pick up the car and i told him the lil vaccum leak cuz i can find a right plug after i install the BOV, but i dont kno how after 3 hrs of driving, the shift rail on the tranny broke into 2 pieces, well i think dats a lil mis shifting there? how the hell can u break dat in 2?!?!?! well.......another information for you ppl *he doesnt know how to drive a stick shift and he was doing part of the driving* maybe dat will explain y there is so much problem after he drove the car, and i will not say anymore *well explain*
                  Last edited by pkboi323; 04-17-2004, 12:34 AM.

Comment

not to bring anyone down or anything of the sort but thats what happens when u buy from private parties....not only r u buying the car but ur buying the problems with the car. so expect things to go wrong. but 13000 is a lil steep. might wanna kick it down a bit. just expect things to go wrong with a car.....if nothinbg went wrong with cars....there wouldnt be any repair shops.

Comment

Originally posted by pkboi323
                      when i sold him the car everything was fine. the engine was rebuilt, and only has 10,000 miles on it after rebuilt and the transmission. and i have all the paper work to prove it. so he came down to pick up the car and i told him the lil vaccum leak cuz i can find a right plug after i install the BOV, but i dont kno how after 3 hrs of driving, the shift rail on the tranny broke into 2 pieces, well i think dats a lil mis shifting there? how the hell can u break dat in 2?!?!?! well.......another information for you ppl *he doesnt know how to drive a stick shift and he was doing part of the driving* maybe dat will explain y there is so much problem after he drove the car, and i will not say anymore *well explain*

Don't try to fix it Mister. You already are doomed to selling anything here. I suggest you go to the nearest High School with the pretty rich white kids and sell it to them .They're daddy's will buy it for them because they want to be like Vin Diesel and drive all fast and furios.. LOL (No but seriously go do that my friend sold a crappy 95"Integra with a body kit to some rich white kids and told them it had a turbo for 12K) True story.lol They thought the Intake Filter was the turbo. LOL

Comment

Hi are you trying to sell the fc3s still?? pleace contact me at Touge_Monster7@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                        X