ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gauging interest: S13/S14 to Silvia SR20 swap for $1599?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gauging interest: S13/S14 to Silvia SR20 swap for $1599?

i know not many ppl wanna send $2000 to a random place off ebay or whatever so i thought i'd tell everyone that i can get the complete S13 (red top) for $1599 with ECU, wiring harness, and transmission, and the black top with everything mentioned above for $1699. i'm in orange county, CA. shoot me an email if you're interested. these things are all compression tested, etc etc etc... james@upfd.com
    Last edited by James UPFD; 04-12-2004, 01:24 PM.

SR motor

Im interested

Give me a call 714-914-1199

Jason

Comment

I wish I would have seen this about 10 hours ago----oh well

Comment

if i haven't returned some emails i apologize - pls resend... our server here has been off and on lately.

Comment

I woulda emailed but im having technical difficulties, anyway...
          I am very interested in the black top. My question tho is does it come w/ a 5spd trans, and if not could you source one? Also, are you from a shop that imports and installs these? Cuz id need to find someone to actually do the swap.

You can try to email me back at bustadouglass@hotmail.com but ive been having problems w/ the account. Or you can PM me.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

I need a motor, give me a PM.

Comment

Do you have a site? a shop? Someone i can talk to in person? Engines are compression tested? Any warranty?All electronics, ignitor,tranny and uncut harness?

Just curious as to why it is so cheap.

Comment

Me too, but i figure ill ask and get some info

Comment

hey all
                  yeah i do have a site/shop - i just didn't want to offend anyone by posting vendor information in the for sale forums. please feel free to delete this post if i'm doing so! www.upfd.com is the website and i welcome your calls (i'd be shaky about a deal like this too but believe me i'm just trying to do volume to GET deals like this) at 714.890.5153.

Thanks!

JAMES

Comment

oh and yea engines, tranny and ecu and CUT harness. it'll be another $250 or so for the uncut harness.

Comment

Hmmm.....Ok you raised my interest.

I will probably contact your shop very soon.Just, tell me this and save me some time.Is it a COMPLETE motor set(all electronics, ignition parts, uncut harness,tranny,MAFS,etc) and does it come with stock IC, if not do you sell FMIC's because i would like to get it all out of the way in one shot at one shop.

Comment

Indeed me too, What i need is a package with EVERYTHING needed to put it in the car and make the engine run, i have a bid if you will for 2500 dollars for a complete front clip, if you guys can promise me everything i need to run then i will consider you. And if theres other things i need to buy then i want to know now.

Comment

i need a new motor i want s a black top e mail me nismo180s@aol.com

Comment

Could you price a S14 clip for me? Id appreciate it.

Comment

I'm interested but I have to wait till I get enough money. is the price permanent or is it a temp sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X