No announcement yet.

'96 S14 SE w/ SR for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was nothing mechanically wrong with the car. I mean like cops, illegal motors etc. I'd rather have a more kick back car and not have to worry about it. It'll just make life easier on me.

Yeah it's kinda funny I got the SC. Who knows what I'm doing to it. I'm trying to see if putting a US-spec 2jzgte would be 'legal'. I'm thinking it is bc the emission devides are on it, etc...<evil laugh> I know they're a lot harder to find and more expensive

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

Still up for grabs? I live in walnut and im interested haha let me know. illmattik711@yahoo.com

Comment

aww how much did you sell it for?

Comment

sc300 is a bandwagon now? that sux, cuz i wanted one a long time ago....

Comment

I sold it for $11,000.

I don't believe the SC would be as much a fad as the Silvia. They are not as cheap to modify, expecially for the motor and wheels. Drifting a 2 ton car is not easy, I've tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                sc300 is a bandwagon now? that sux, cuz i wanted one a long time ago....
                well, it kinda will and won't be. On one hand, it's "too heavy" according to all the D1 fanboys we all love and cherish, on the other hand, people will do it to be cool and "different"

Comment

Working...
                X