13B for sale (from 88 FC TII)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13B for sale (from 88 FC TII)

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in a 13B motor out of an 88 RX-7 TII...

Motor has 138,000 miles but runs strong...I will compression test it for you if you would like. Engine does not smoke...included will be:

engine
    trans
    turbo/intercooler
    engine mounts
    exhaust
    ECU
    wiring harness

Motor is still in the car if you want to see how it feels and take it for a test drive.

Asking $1800

I will add Pics ASAP...

Thanks,

Dan

good luck that is a little high

Comment

taht *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* its hella high!!! hahaha and chris sell them J-spec with 30,000 miles hahaha and yours its like 138,000 miles in 2000 miles youll need to rebuilt tha engine... i got my engine trainny ecu and wiring harnesses for 500dlls... peace..... haha and its like 50,000miles

Comment

cant blame him for trying.

Jairo J

Comment

SDRotary is selling just a motor for $900 with nothing in it (if I am wrong, please let me know)...no mention of the year or mileage on the car.

I guess if I was selling it for $20 it would be ok?

I am being up front about what mileage it has and can allow you test drive it. Can't do that with a pulled motor.

I guess being honest isn't worth it...

Go to your local U-pull-it or recycling yard and tell me how much you can pick the parts up for.

Not flaming anybody...

Comment

ive seen hole runnign T2s go for 1000, but hey get what you can out of it..

Comment

i got mine with 60000 miles for 500dlls.. and it was the engine, trainny, 2 ecus and 2 wiring harnesses.. hella cheap and it was a S-5 series wuuuuuu!!!!

Comment

there is a guy here sellin the hole 88 fc turbo for 500$ the hood is smashed and there r dents but 500$ for the hole car ind is striped

Comment

Working...
                X