Chicago area s13 4 sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago area s13 4 sale

im selling my "91 240sx. Its burgundy, good interior, good exterior except for dented up fenders, never been in severe accident. Im the 2nd owner, was my race car until i bought a different 240 with SR. I parted off the suspension parts and now sits on stock dampners with Tein S-tech springs. Now is open diff also. asking 1,500 firm, have people showing interest but havent really come through. you can IM me on AIM at drivea180sx with any questions or just ask in thread. thanks for looking

pics....
    http://www.clubfr.net/E240.html

video...
    http://www.clubfr.net/media/EricDU.mp4

still for sale.

Comment

where r u located?? im very interested

Comment

Car is currently in Romeoville (suburb of chicago).

Comment

yep

Comment

the pics dont work for me.
            can you email them???
            kane2g AT yahoo.com

Comment

Hey man, I have a friend that may be very interested. I'm the guy that bought your AGX's btw.

Just had a few questions:
              miles?
              wheels?
              interior?
              pics....they aren't working for me either, but the vid is.

Comment

hey,
                ya the car has around 155,xxx cant remember for sure, its going to come with the stock steelies as wheels, sorry no longchamps. and the interior is actually really clean, i spilt a slushee once behind the drivers seat and it doesnt really want to come out, but u cant see it really. The rear of the car is gutted but do have MOST interior peices, including the seats. sorry about the pics but since that is no longer my main car the webmaster got rid of that page, im guessing. The KA is still real strong, it has the little KA "ticks" but nothing worse. I will ask around to see if other people have pictures of the car,( i cant believe that i dont!) i have tons of regular pictures but no scanner.

Comment

PICTURES!

www.clubfr.net/easye.html

Comment

Hey still for sale? Email me at jspecgarage@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X