F/S My project '93 S13.5 widebody w/Redtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S My project '93 S13.5 widebody w/Redtop

***I have this ad on several other 240 sites, i just happen to come across this one from a friend.***

Anyways, I have had SEVERAL serious buyers, 5 this month, 5 flakers. So lets be serious guys

I am selling this car ONLY due to the fact that I will NOT be satisfied with it unless I put another 10k into it. I am in college, and I blowing money like that is insane.

For more pictures and the progress of my car are avail. upon request.

The car is a 1993 240sx SE. It was Black originally.
    Chassis has a grand total of 149k miles

Here is a quick run down of the current parts and accessories I have on and for the car.

Mod List

Engine:
    -JDM S13 Redtop SR20det-Professionally installed and tuned by Heavy Throttle of NY
    -Heavy Throttle Hotpipe
    -Greddy Pulley set
    -Greddy Type S bov
    -Greddy Profec A Boost controller
    -Greddy Turbo Timer
    -Greddy 3’ Downpipe
    -Test Pipe
    -Apex’I N1 Dual catback exhaust
    -Permacool 14” electric fan with adjustable thermostat
    -Spec Stage 3 6 puck clutch

Suspension/wheels:
    -Eibach Sportlines
    -KYB AGX adjustable struts
    -5Zigen FN01-R 17x8 +35mm offset in Titanium Bronze w/ wheel locks
    -Kumho Ecsta 225/45/17 tires all corners

Exterior:
    -JDM Kouki 180sx taillight conversion
    -JDM Kouki 180sx rear wing
    -JDM S15 OEM headlights
    -GP Sports G Sonic Aero S15 front bumper
    -Vertex style Sideskirts
    -Vertex style Rear bumper
    -C-Wings S15 CF hood
    -Masa Motorsports S13->S15 conversion fenders
    -M-Sports 50mm wide rear fenders
    -Shaved antenna
    -Shaved spoiler holes
    -Shaved rear side markers

Interior:
    Autometer Boost and Oil Pressure Guages in pods.
    Otherwise stock

Here is the current condition of the car.
    Overall: I rarely drive the car. If i do, its less than 50 miles a week. I have maybe put a total of 6k on the motor since I acquired it. It runs VERY STOUT. People are very surprised at how fast it really is being as stock as it is. The motor was put in by Heavy Throttle of NY, so you can be assured of a high quality install. Their expertise is priceless in itself. The install with the motor itself was $4500 which included the install of everything, including electronics. The motor has NEVER seen anything other than stock boost level, 7lbs.

Exterior:
    The car is entirely sanded down. Everything is fitted on and is practically ready to be painted. There are a few things that need to be touched up, but I can take care of that. The kit is in great shape, since I just put it on a couple weeks ago.

Interior: Its in awesome condition. The dash is perfect. Its pretty stock, even down to the stock tapedeck. Has a slight tear on the drivers seat bolster, which just about everyone has. For the interior, I was only planning on putting new racing seats, steering wheel, and new black carpet-for show purposes. Carpet is still in great condition. Missing drivers side floor mat.

Wheels and tires are immaculate. tires have less than 1500 miles on them.

I still havnt mounted the kouki wing or the rear fenders yet.

Though, as much as i'd love to keep this car, I think it is wiser for me to sell it and drive something a little more reasonable.

A side note.

For someone looking to do this to their car, be prepared to wait for parts. I would love to find a buyer who has had this on their mind and has the means to finish what i have begun. I know this car will not sell quick, but it will take a special buyer to take something like this.

Like I said earlier, putting another 10k into this car isnt something I want to do in order to be satisfied with the car. But then again, someone could be happy just the way it is. It is a car that has the power to back up the looks. Once it is painted, it will definately be a neckbreaker...not that it isnt now when i drive it...

With much more money invested, I am asking $13,500 for car w/ all the rare and hard to find parts included.

REDUCED REDUCED $12,500 FIRM

Here is my contact info:
    Email- Siizzzoooo@cs.com or Shift_Sideways9@yahoo.com
    Cell-615.289.4898

If i dont asnwer, please leave me a message, and I will promptly contact you back.

Thank you guys
    Last edited by Sizzo; 04-22-2004, 04:06 PM.

I need to win the lottery.

Comment

lottery bah!

just sell an organ.
      like your heart.

Comment

i luv your car, i want more pics send more pics

Comment

Thanks for the kind words

Here are some other pictures that I have floating around

Please dont mind the dirrty car

I need an FMIC dont I? The tiny sidemount just doesnt do it

Comment

AHhh im buying ur car bro watch me lol u got any build pics ? id buy it in a heart beat but i wont be able to for like a month or 2 sorry bro

how much was the s15 front end conversion? i wanna do this along with a sr swap 2 an s13, black with msports body kit and volk te37 with msports fenders

Comment

nice car man good luck selling it

Comment

thats kind of pricey.............but hey with the amount of money you dumped into this sweet looking car you deserve to sell it at that price. i give you nothing but the utmost respect! mad props
                good luck in selling it though!!!!!!

Comment

it is priced at a steal.

1. The motor was professionally installed, not hacked in

2. Many parts on this car are top notch quality, and one would have to wait months on individual parts.

3. If you did the math, it would total over $16k

I have no doubt in my mind it will sell, I've already had 7 serious buyers and for some reason decided to proceed that last minute. All in which case were driving long distances to pickup the car.

A guy actually came down from Massachussetts last Tuesday, but something came up last minute.

sorry for my rant

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzo
                    it is priced at a steal.

1. The motor was professionally installed, not hacked in

2. Many parts on this car are top notch quality, and one would have to wait months on individual parts.

3. If you did the math, it would total over $16k

I have no doubt in my mind it will sell, I've already had 7 serious buyers and for some reason decided to proceed that last minute. All in which case were driving long distances to pickup the car.

A guy actually came down from Massachussetts last Tuesday, but something came up last minute.

sorry for my rant
                    heh none taken dude!
                    like i said you deserve to sell it at that price for all the things you put in there and trust me i would know because i work at a car shop specializing in performance upgrades/parts and bodykits.
                    plus paint so yeah not to mention labor fee's so its pretty god damn expensive.
                    most of the customers that come into the shop looking to do an s13,s14, or s15 conversion to their 240 i would usually tell them to be somewhat satisfied with the end product you're going to need somewhere around 20g's just to be safe.
                    and i'm not just talking drift project just for the hell of drifting i'm talking about performance parts being put into the car and body kits and all that good stuff it will usually set you back to 20g's if you're lucky
                    so you know what i know that things going to sell and good luck is all i have to say

Comment

well......i don't know if having to wait months on individual parts is true....more like week or two maybe even 3 weeks depending on who's ordering the stuff ya know!

Comment

-Gp Sports-6-8 weeks

-Masa fenders have been on backorder for a couple of months now...

i know this since i know some S14 guys who are waiting on the fenders

and with specialty conversions of whatever, u dont want to buy "packaged" deals, they blow *Censored**Censored**Censored*, therefore we all piece our own kit together, it comes out cheaper and of course higher qualtity, though shipping is where u are had

And we all go through Sam at Jspec

not just aero parts, but GReddy and Blitz fmics are on full backorder as well

Comment

i see............you're so right about the packaged deals and how they blow like fu˘k!
                          and ordering the kits and parts come cheap if you know someone who can hook you up with it and you install everything yourself
                          but hey your sh!t looks nice
                          too bad you have to sell it

Comment

I got 11k right now.. Wanna make a deal?

Jose

Comment

sorry bro, this car is no longer for sale, im finishing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X