gts for sale (parts car only) seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gts for sale (parts car only) seattle

hey guys, i just got a donor hatch but I want another corolla so I need to sell this. Catch is no title, but its not legal to drive on the roads anyways. Basically its a running hatch but the body is butchered, the passenger rear quarter panel has been pushed into the car so its really not legal to drive. I drove it home, and it does fine, just not legal really. Well, basically a perfect running 4ag and 5 spd, LSD rear end and everything. If you have a good shell or sr5, this is perfect for you to swap in. 250+K on the motor but it still runs very good. Comes with a ton of extra parts including a whole extra suspension (front struts/springs, rear springs, rear 4 link and panhard) also comes with an extra hatch with no stock spoiler, an extra driver side door, extra t50 tranny, driveshaft, weatherstripping for doors and hatch, clutch, and extra set of taillights. Shoot me an offer, but no low balling please. I have a pending buyer but in case he flakes, its for the taking. email or pm with questions or offers.

Hey whats up Raging Panda
    its cool to hear you got a Corolla!
    you got any pics of it?
    what price are trying to sell at?

Comment

what are you looking to get for it.

What state are you in?

Comment

wow

how'd you find this thread? its so old....but to answer your question we're located in Washington

Comment

Working...
        X