X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nismo
    replied
    Originally posted by Liquid
    Man thats a clean looking car. Very nice conversion man. I wish i had the dough though. Some punk kid was selling a 95 S14 with a bunk @ss body kit saying it was from Nismo for 8k. I slapped him in the face. I honestly did, because he spit on my car.

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    haha no problem, i never would have responded to this thread if it hadn't beent he email that was sent saying it had a respond. I haven't been on here in a while. The interior is spotless, no scratches and no sun fade. The seats also have no rips or stains.
    Yeah thats cool, we can arrange something. Just send me an email. TeamLiquid@msn.com

Leave a comment:

• WTBSilvia
    replied
    Wow, thanks for the fast response. I am going to sell my DSM this week, and have been trying to find a 240 to buy, seems like everywhere I look they're all on the west coast, glad to see one near me. Got any pictures of the interior?
    My DSM will be sold in days. My next day off is Saturday, so maybe we can arrange something to come up and check it out? Looking forward, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    Originally posted by WTBSilvia
    Very interested, I'm from springfield IL wondering if it is still available?
    yeah, i just listed it this week in the paper

Leave a comment:

• WTBSilvia
    replied
    Very interested, I'm from springfield IL wondering if it is still available?

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    on the mississippi, moline,davenport,rock island, and bettendorf. its on the mississippi right on the illinois iowa border, about 3 hours from chicago.

Leave a comment:

• Dman
    replied
    quad cities? where is that at?

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    its actually an auto but its about 500 to do a manual swap. Im located in the quad cities and the car has no problems and it runs amazing. The interior is perfrct, nothing ripped or sunfaded.

Leave a comment:

• Dman
    replied
    Where in Iowa are you located and is it a 5spd or auto?

Leave a comment:

• l3igry
    replied
    is it a 5-speed? any interior pics? any problems with the car?

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    ps. these cars run 16.1 stock, my car runs 15.4s

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Liquid
    replied
    Originally posted by l3igry
    would you have any more pics? i am really interested. but if you do end up selling it....i was wondering how you did that 97 front end conversion....what did you need and how much it cost you. thanks.
    Yeah here are some new pics, i just got a new r33 bumper thats 1 piece instead of two, so its much lighter and i got one without the grill! i like it much betta! As for the conversion, i bought the car with it, but its pretty easy. You just need to get fenders, hood, bumper, and lights from a junkyard or you can order them new off of www.jspec.com. Kinda pricy though, your probably lookn to spend right around 2500(its the same price as the s15 conversion). The funny thing is i thought people would be jumpn to buy it but everyone seems to be draggn *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Ive had some 60 replys/emails about it but no serious buyers. I just bought some for sale signs and im gonna park it and put it in the paper. I know for sure it will sell next week locally.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• l3igry
    replied
    would you have any more pics? i am really interested. but if you do end up selling it....i was wondering how you did that 97 front end conversion....what did you need and how much it cost you. thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X