1991 S13 240sx Coupe For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 S13 240sx Coupe For Sale

have a 1991 S13 240sx Coupe For Sale. It is a rolling chasis. The car has not motor and no tranny. It is perfect for anyone doing an SR20 or CA18 conversion. It is green. The body is straight. Please email mark@evaluateusa.com with offers and photo request. I'm located in Dallas.

I also have S13 Silvia widebody M-sport Fenders. It would great for S13 Silvia conversion. They are made of blue class fiberglass. They are brand new. I can sell with the car.

I don't supose you would be interested in selling the fenders seperate?

Comment

what is your asking price and are there any problems with anything on the car? thanks

Comment

The car was bought running. I bought knowing it was going to be a project car. My plans were to do the SR20 swap and S13 Silvia conversion. I was even going to make it right hand drive. I pulled the KA motor and tranny and sold them. I started sanding and paint stripping it on the drive side but I never really got to far. It has some rust around the sun roof. Its nothing some sanding and bondo wont fix. This is a great project car.

Comment

im extremely interested cause i have wanted to do a SR20 engine swap on a S13.i was just wondering what all u did to it.is it still sanded and what all is missing? but most of all how much r u asking for it.

Comment

how much u looking to get?

Comment

i'm selling my hatch for $1000.00 (1989 automatic)
              grey, blown head gasket, also great for swap *and stick conversion*

so cal area

Comment

PM fender price please

Comment

Working...
                X