Selling misc parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling misc parts

What up everybody, I have a set of 17x7.5 black five spoke wheels that I had on my old 83 GTS Celica. They also fit 240sx, Altima, and anything else with the 4x114.3 bolt pattern. I also have a turbo manifold from a 7MGTE motor that would also fit the 5MGE/6MGE motors if you want to turbo the 82-86 Supra. Also have spare cylinder head for a 22R motor with only about 2,000 miles on it.

Wheels-$150 plus shipping
    Turbo manifold-$50
    Cylinder head-$75

Any pics of the wheels? What's shipping to 75423? Im very interested.

Comment

I too am very interested in the wheels. get some pics up asap please.

Comment

Don't make me beat you up SMC. jk. Hey, 78toy, I don't suppose you know what the offset is? Not that it matters on a 240, but just curious. And how do you prefer payment? MO, Paypal, cashiers check, personal check????

Comment

I don't have any pics of the wheels at the moment, but I will be taking them either sunday night or monday morning. And I will find out shipping sunday as well. But from what I know, they shouldn't be more than $75 dollars to ship. But I am just guessing at that estimate, don't take it serious.

Danny

Comment

Pics will be going up Sometime Monday when I am either bored or have nothing to work on while I am at work. I also except paypal or money orders. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Working...
            X