rims for $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims for $50

ok, let me b honest with all of u, this is a set of 15in Prime rim. it came off my 7. it is mesh and there are damages. tho i dont think this is a set off rim that u should put on ur brand new tuned car. but it is a very good replacement for hub caps. lol. so if anyone want to take these rims. please reply. sorry local buyers only. it is for $50. its in sf bay area, cali. o, the tires are still on it, but these tires are very much gone. i was thinking that i can use these tires to drift, but second thought it might b a bad idea. so who wants it reply with a email, and we will talk.
    thanx for checking this.

im alittle interested, to have a second set to bring to drift events, you have any pictures of the wheels?

Comment

leave email address please, i dont no how to post pix on the forum

Comment

you can simple go to post a picture and go to "attach" and find it on your computer, but my e-mail is nissanguy_24@yahoo.com

Comment

forgot some thing. its 5 nuts. yea. and the pix are too big to post so email only. sorry

Comment

Could you email pics to AnimeNoOtaku@hotmail.com?

Thanks.

Comment

NM: didnt see that it was 5 lug

Comment

send me pics, at spooln7@hotmail.com.
                I'm also from the bay area, so picking them up wouldn't be difficult. thanx

Comment

email sent. if any one want them call me at 5103885235
                  peace

Comment

Working...
                  X