FS: Tein parts for S13/s14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Tein parts for S13/s14

Hey guys, I'm selling my spare parts. These are also unused, just figured that when slipping and sliding that I'd break a few of these so I had some spare. Never broke one yet so selling the extras.

s13/s14 tein inner and outer tie rods 145 local 155 shipped
    s13 tein tension rods 190 local 200 shipped

or if you get both, i'll only run you for shipping of one item

thanks guys

Is the price for one of each or is the price for two of each. Also what is local for you.

Comment

145 for the set of inner and outer tie rods by Tein, all new. Local is San Francisco, San Jose area in CA. otherwise it's 155 shipped.

Comment

I am intrested. If I buy them I would like to buy all of them. Do I have it right there are two inner tie rods, two outer tie rods and 2 tension rods. Also will I need to buy anything else to install these pieces or will these bolt on replacing the stock pieces.

Thanks

Comment

Yep that's the setup. you'll get two of each part, inner and outer tie rod, and tension rod. S14 right? So if you're lookin for both, that'll be 345 shipped or 335 local. Where are you located? my email is chasv6@hotmail.com

Comment

I have an S13. Will these parts still work for an S13. Also I am in Alabama so I am pretty sure that it is not local. Also is there anyway that you can email me a picture of the parts and have these parts been taken out of the box or are they new in the box. I just wanted to make sure that they come with all of the parts, like the spacers.
            Last edited by Silvia54; 05-09-2004, 04:56 PM.

Comment

they're all brand new still in box. if you want to have a pic of them, they're on tein's website as I'm going to keep them sealed in their boxes. yeah they'll all work for the s13. The tension rods are identical for s13, s14, z32, and skylines. The differences are in the tie rods for the different cars. hence why i've got different sets for the s13 and the s14. Also I can basically do any Tein product at 10% off list at least. if there's anything else you want from Tein or any of the other 700+ jDM companies for basically any Japanese car, let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X