looking for 240 in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 240 in CA

hey everyone. just putting the word out that i'm looking for a manual transmission '89-'92 240sx in the fresno, ca area. i currently already own a '91 240, but its an auto...and i dont have a job and dont get much money, so i cant really convert it to manual.

if i cant find a manual tranny one, ill just gonna convert it sooner or later...but i think this way would be easier.

so if anyone knows of any manual 240's around this area (central valley i think)...let me know. thanks.

there are a lot of good 240sx in autotrader.com near your area. you wouldn't happen to be selling your automatic 240sx would you?

Comment

Hey man whatever you do keep in contact with me. I am down in bakersfield, i know a few guys into drifting.

Comment

ive been looking on autotrader.com, cars.com, my local classifieds...everything. theres rarely ever a 240 close enough so i can get it.
        theres an s13 on autotrader right now, but its a coupe...i was hoping to get another fastback like mine.

but yah, s13k0uk1....if i can find a manual tranny 240, then i plan on selling my auto. but if i dont manage to get a manual one, im gonna keep my auto and just save up for a really long time and convert it.

and nissanguy, thats a sure thing. i dont know many people who are into drifting around here. just like, 2 guys at my school who also plan on getting 240's, and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Munch

theres an s13 on autotrader right now, but its a coupe...i was hoping to get another fastback like mine.
          Is that Coupe a White 93 SE? I was looking at that one. I might know where you can get a Fastback in Fresno, he's on 240sx.org and he might still have it. I can see if you would like.

Comment

oops, sorry pacman...i meant to say there was an s13 on cars.com right now. its only 13 miles away from me too.

however, there IS a white fast back SE on autotrader, 100 miles frome here, its an auto though.

anyways, u think u could check out that guy on 240sx.org for me? thatd be awesome.
            Last edited by Munch; 05-14-2004, 11:17 PM.

Comment

anyways, u think u could check out that guy on 240sx.org for me? thatd be awesome.
              I sent him an email. Shouldn't be to long know.

Comment

Hey,
                He sold his F/B already. He did say that his friend has an 89 with no motor or tranny thats hes probably gonna sell. And, since you already have a car you can get a non-running car. I'll send you his email though your PM.

Comment

no motor or tranny? dang..thats not much use. the trannies the most important part. i could do without a motor, but i need that 5 speed.

Comment

He might have both the engine and tranny. He was wanting to do a swap, from my understanding, and thats why its not in the car.

Comment

hmm...i wonder how much he'd be willing to sell the body along with the motor and tranny, if he still has em.

Comment

hmm...i wonder how much he'd be willing to sell the body along with the motor and tranny, if he still has em.
                        Thats why I got the email form the dude and gave it to you. Ask him about it.

Comment

haha, yah, ill ask him.

Comment

Thought Pacman was gonna have to choke a B**** j/k

Comment

haha, yah, ill ask him.
                              He's got it posted in 240sx.com. Here ya go:
                              2 F/B's

Comment

Working...
                              X