Tein He 1000$ shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein He 1000$ shipped

I have a set of TEIN HE coilovers that where on my car for about three easy months. They are the new gold colored fully adjustable coilovers.

Is there anyway that you can post a picture of the HE's?

Comment

for fc3s or rps13??

Comment

rps13 and I will post some pics tonight I have to go to work right now

Comment

What is the reason that you are getting rid of the HE's? Also do they come with every thing that is necessary to install them on the car. Will they come with spanner wrenches and the instillation manual?

Comment

I took them off because the 240 I have has some rust that I don't want to deal with and I miss my itegra so I am gonna get another one. And I just bought a 01 F4i motorcycleso if I want to go fast I already have something for that. They will come with everything that I got with them spanner wrenches and all they even say TEIN on them I have a bunch of papers that came with them that are in Japenese (don't know if I spelled that right) and if you can read them then cool. But I will send them none the less.

Comment

can they fit s14?

Comment

I have no idea man you could check on tein webpage and ask them if it does. you can buy them and try to put them on. ehehehe

Comment

how do they feel on bumpy roads and how do they handle overall impresion?

Comment

Originally posted by robtackett
                    I took them off because the 240 I have has some rust that I don't want to deal with and I miss my itegra so I am gonna get another one. And I just bought a 01 F4i motorcycleso if I want to go fast I already have something for that. They will come with everything that I got with them spanner wrenches and all they even say TEIN on them I have a bunch of papers that came with them that are in Japenese (don't know if I spelled that right) and if you can read them then cool. But I will send them none the less.
                    ...hmm...Japanese, would be the correct spelling, you imported something from japan and you can't correctly spell Japanese, that is something for all of us to think about......good luck with your suspension upgrades though, and be careful on the motorcycle...

Comment

I told you I couldn't spell. Oh well. The overall ride of this suspension is a very smooth yet hard ride. I have had Skunk2 coilover sleeves on some of my hondas and the TEIN ride way better. It is hard to explain but when you hit a bump you feel it but it doesn't bouce you around like cheap coilovers. You just need to ride on both and you can tell the diff.

Comment

oh, i definatly know what your talking about. i just had JIC flt-a2's on my car but are too harsh for streets herre

Comment

I really liked the looks of the JIC and was going to go that way with mine but we both prob have the same outcome. Mine is also way too rough for around here too many potholes and ruts at intersections.

Comment

Are you still looking to sell these? If so has the price gone down?

Comment

Working...
                            X