X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by DrifterN
    ahhh i see....good luck in finding those extra drift cars lol.....
    what swap were you debating on?
    personally for me i would go with maybe an RB26 but see money is a factor and right now I'm at the point where I'm focusing on my 240 so yeah.....hmmm this saturday eh? If I can I'll try and see if i can make it over there.
    We already have them...they are from the other team mates.
    the 26 is a waste IMO.

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    they are not in yet.....normally 30-60k miles though

Leave a comment:

• PhoPower
    replied
    How many miles do you Z32 VG30DETT motors have? and does it come with all ecu, harness, etc.?

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    ahhh i see....good luck in finding those extra drift cars lol.....
    what swap were you debating on?
    personally for me i would go with maybe an RB26 but see money is a factor and right now I'm at the point where I'm focusing on my 240 so yeah.....hmmm this saturday eh? If I can I'll try and see if i can make it over there.

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    they are still around.....waaayyyy nice cars. they are from canada. we are trying to get 2-3 more cars up for the show. all drift cars. i was debating on another swap at the moment.....but im holding out. My container also might have come in earlier than expected so i might be out of touch messing with them. anywho......we will probably be meeting up in tacoma for a Krispy Kreme meet this saturday after 9 pm...i have to run a radiator and SR ecu to a buddy.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    hey vu its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever happend to stage/garage 5? ooooooooh man i wish i could go to the D1 but unfortunatly i'm too busy but I think I'll be at the 240 convention...... though i might not be showing up with my 240 because that is currently undergoing surgery so yeah don't be surprised to see a civic show up at the convention

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    sorry bout that....i actually have attended a few shows along side garage 5/Stage 5. Again this year i will be up in Vancouver Canada for another show and hopefully some roadtrips for D1 and the 240 convention.

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    were they formerly known as garage 5?????
    ehhh....I've heard of garage 5 but no.......we are not garage 5!
    we've been open for quite sometime and business has been running smoothly!

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    were they formerly known as garage 5?????

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    3200....do you post on nwn?????????????????
    heh good price...... good luck on the sales.........maybe I'll look into purchasing one..
    You should come check out Stage Performance Tuning Garage....
    if you're addressing me about the NWN I'm sad to say No......unfortunatly I only visit it and have yet to post anything....

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    3200....do you post on nwn?????????????????

Leave a comment:

• DrifterN
    replied
    hey i'm from the renton area and how much are your RB25's going for?

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Silvia54
    Do you test your engines once you get them in? (Compression Tests) and do you have any sort of garentee that the engines will run once installed properly.
    All is done prior to leaving jp. Start up warranty on performance motors. 1 yr/12k miles on rebuilt. please call if you have any questions or go to website for further info under the conditions page.

Leave a comment:

• Silvia54
    replied
    Do you test your engines once you get them in? (Compression Tests) and do you have any sort of garentee that the engines will run once installed properly.
    Last edited by Silvia54; 05-09-2004, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by prodigy
    Could you get me a shipping quote to:

400 Shattuck
    Saginaw, MI 48604

Oh, by the way I am price comparing and that is why.
    pm sent....this is just one of my carriers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X