Incoming May Clips & Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    3200....do you post on nwn?????????????????
    heh good price...... good luck on the sales.........maybe I'll look into purchasing one..
    You should come check out Stage Performance Tuning Garage....
    if you're addressing me about the NWN I'm sad to say No......unfortunatly I only visit it and have yet to post anything....

Comment

were they formerly known as garage 5?????

Comment

were they formerly known as garage 5?????
        ehhh....I've heard of garage 5 but no.......we are not garage 5!
        we've been open for quite sometime and business has been running smoothly!

Comment

sorry bout that....i actually have attended a few shows along side garage 5/Stage 5. Again this year i will be up in Vancouver Canada for another show and hopefully some roadtrips for D1 and the 240 convention.

Comment

hey vu its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever happend to stage/garage 5? ooooooooh man i wish i could go to the D1 but unfortunatly i'm too busy but I think I'll be at the 240 convention...... though i might not be showing up with my 240 because that is currently undergoing surgery so yeah don't be surprised to see a civic show up at the convention

Comment

they are still around.....waaayyyy nice cars. they are from canada. we are trying to get 2-3 more cars up for the show. all drift cars. i was debating on another swap at the moment.....but im holding out. My container also might have come in earlier than expected so i might be out of touch messing with them. anywho......we will probably be meeting up in tacoma for a Krispy Kreme meet this saturday after 9 pm...i have to run a radiator and SR ecu to a buddy.

Comment

ahhh i see....good luck in finding those extra drift cars lol.....
                what swap were you debating on?
                personally for me i would go with maybe an RB26 but see money is a factor and right now I'm at the point where I'm focusing on my 240 so yeah.....hmmm this saturday eh? If I can I'll try and see if i can make it over there.

Comment

How many miles do you Z32 VG30DETT motors have? and does it come with all ecu, harness, etc.?

Comment

they are not in yet.....normally 30-60k miles though

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                      ahhh i see....good luck in finding those extra drift cars lol.....
                      what swap were you debating on?
                      personally for me i would go with maybe an RB26 but see money is a factor and right now I'm at the point where I'm focusing on my 240 so yeah.....hmmm this saturday eh? If I can I'll try and see if i can make it over there.
                      We already have them...they are from the other team mates.
                      the 26 is a waste IMO.

Comment

We already have them...they are from the other team mates.
                        the 26 is a waste IMO.
                        oh thats kool.....
                        well hmmm........the 26 to me is a golden engine..........it would be nice to have but then yeah it has its downfall at the same time..........I would like one but really only if it was in a skyline and not in some other car. you know....haha that sounds a little confusing but what i'm trying to say is..........the 26 is only worth it if was in a SKYLINE and not any other car.... yes it would be cool to have but it wouldn't be complete unless you had the whole package which is basically the whole car........
                        what cars did you recruit anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
                          the 26 is only worth it if was in a SKYLINE and not any other car....
                          Exactly

We have our own crew of guys. I sponsor quite a few cars though.

Comment

Exactly

We have our own crew of guys. I sponsor quite a few cars though.
                            of course!!!!
                            ooh thats nice......
                            hey are you able to get a hold of some stock skyline seats from an r34 or r32? and for a cheap price?

Comment

HEads up....ne1 who emailed me.....my mail server crapped out so please re-email all inquiries. DAMN WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and container is in.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                                X