Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AE86 Arrivals @ RMR

Hey Guys/Gaqls,
    Just wanted to let you know we have new items that have come in for the AE86. We have TRD SS rear shocks(blues) in stk $240.00 a set, Rear TRD Race Springs 4.7kg/mm and 5.1kg/mm $115.00 per set, Tokico HTS Shock Sets $475.00, and Sun Auto Hyper Ground Systems all colors $110.00 Silver and Gold $130.00.
    We also carry an extensive line of Cusco products. If you have any questions, please call or e-mail us at 714 847-2158, ericc@rodmillenstore.com. Thanks

thanks man, and keep us updated on RMR's drifting efforts. You guys did great at laguna-seca

Comment

when are you guys gonna start selling the GTO front bumper?

wow, now a company that I can buy 86 parts and gto parts...never thought I'd see that.
      Last edited by WildSe7en; 05-10-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

New AE86 Arrivals @ RMR

Hello Wildse7en,
        We will start selling the bumpers by next week and have the side skirts and a new rear bumper ready by the end of the month. Keep posted to our site for new releases and yes you can actually get your Evo VIII parts, Lexus cars and other Toyota parts from us. Tell one and tell all. Your one stop shop. Sorry for the corny phrase. Thanks for the support guys.

Comment

hey Eric, it's John. RIM was awesome! i'll stop by sometime this week and see if leon left some slightly used pirelli's for me =)

Comment

Working...
          X