pocket bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pocket bikes

hey guys im about to pick up an order of bikes... its the 47cc pull start ones... i was wondering how many people on here would wanna pick one up... for the low low price of 375... contact me for more details about the bike... im also located in so cal.. cerritos to be exact.... ill deliver up to 30 miles out

aim:anonymousadrian
    email:anonymousadrian@yahoo.com

looks like this....

ME!!!!!!!!!!

How fast they go? They basically a pocket rocket? or those new "medium" size bikes? I got 800$ cash waiting.

Comment

35+ easily.... there is a size bigger than those which is 49cc but is much slower than the 47cc bike... how many do you want?

Comment

no one intersted in these???

Comment

i would be, but i want the real ones, the elec start ones. im sick of pull start crap.

Comment

any other colors?

Comment

yeah what color do you want... basic colors... blue silver yellow black white red....

Comment

a couple of guys at rotary power have em... they ported the motors and man those things are quick.... I took a ride and I couldn't even take it to the top end (got afraid and had to let off)

Comment

let me hear sum offers!!

Comment

pocket bike in canadian money

hi guys...if you want the best for youre buck, i invite you to see my web site....
                    great bikes..not the cheepest one on the net, have a look...

www.acrimport.com

andré

Comment

interested. can you deliver to santa monica? yellow is my color, and i got cash for you. email sent.

Comment

MiniGP Bikes

We have Brand NEW MiniGP Ducati Style Bikes with full fairings, electric start, working headlights, tailights, turn signals, horn, dual drilled disc brakes, front and rear suspension, 2 stroke gas powered, dual ducati style exhaust, and warranty.

E-mail us if you have any questions at dd88bb99@yahoo.com or call us at 909-630-6021. We also carry the X1 Super GPs. e-mail us and I'll send you pics of both models.

David
                        MotoGP

Comment

MiniGP Bikes

BTW the MiniGP comes in Ferrari Red, Speed Yellow, Jet Black, and Navy Blue. They are going for Brand NEW $330.00 out the door only to forum members.

The new X1 Super GP's are going for Brand NEW $410.00 out the door only to forum members and they come in the same colors.

David
                          MotoGP

Comment

Working...
                          X