WTB: Your Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Your Car

I looking for either a 240SX, 1985-1986 Corolla, RX7 around the Chicago Land area!!!

Ok, it be fine if its around 500 miles from Chicago!

Comment

I got an 85 SR5 hatch in the Orlando Area

Comment

Ok, how much? Any pictures?

Comment

I don't have any pics at the moment, its my bro's car, and he lost interest in it. He just replaced the hatch, cause the old one was rusty, and the carb needs a new float. but other than that It would make a great project car. He is asking $500, and I will try to take some pics

Comment

Sounds great! Well get some pictures. By the way whats the milege, rust, clean title, 5-speed? is it running? All this info will make it easyer on purschaseing it! Heres my im magnanibmw540

Comment

The car ran a few months ago when we put another distributor on it as well as a new starter, fuel pump, plugs, and wires. Me and my brother drove it up down the neighborhood, but thats it. We put it off to complete his 94 Corolla, and since the completion of his car, he lost interest in the SR5. It is 5speed, and the car needs a new carb float, or a rebuild, cause it just won't stay runnning unless you are putting gas through the carb. The hatch was rusted, but has been replaced. There is also rust on the lower 1/4 panel, but not on the lip on the wheel well, a couple of inchees before it, but can easily be replaced with sheetmetal and some welding. I got to check the mileage on it and I'll get back to on that, and yes it has a clean title. I have thought about building one of my 4AGE motor that I have, and get the GTS tranny and rear end, but I got my Celicas that I got finish. I myself am selling my 78 Corolla coupe. If you want, you can contact me at 407-788-3703, or email me at www.tnttuning78rolla@yahoo.com. Oh and sorry about not responding quick, work is killing me right now. But I'll talk to ya later.

Danny @ TNT Tuning
              Last edited by 78toy; 05-17-2004, 08:42 AM.

Comment

pictures of my car for sale
                http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...10&uid=2213202

Comment

Working...
                X