My EVO 8 Sponsored Show Car F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My EVO 8 Sponsored Show Car F/S

Ok Guys, here is the Deal. My baby is up for sale. Weightless White '03 EVO with 15K in options and only 800 pampered miles. This is my EVO 8 Sponsored Show Car!!

This EVO is Immaculate! Flawless and in Mint Condition! Garaged 100% of the time, always pampered, and I can count on two hands how many times this car has been driven. FYI, the 4G63 is being broken in still, never launched, raced, or red-lined. Adult Owned.

Car is in 100% show condition, cleaner then the day it pulled off of the lot. Over $15k invested and only 800 low miles since the date of purchase.
    I am not in a hurry to sell this car, nor do I need the money. I am simply offering this EVO up for sale because there are several other enthusiasts out there who are looking to give an EVO a good home, and I just don’t have the time to enjoy this car anymore. This EVO is driven at most, once a month. The price is firm, and no low-ballers please.

This is a RMR Sponsored Show Car!! Asking price will not reflect the actual value of the car, as I have over $15k invested into this car since day one. Car includes all original parts, and the smog equipment has not been tampered with or removed. All the work and installations to my EVO were performed by no other then Road Race Engineering. All stock fluids and oil changed out to synthetics after 500 miles. Car has never been pushed.

Details:

Electronics:
    Apex’I S-AFC-II
    HKS EVC-5 EBC
    HKS TT Type 1

Exterior:
    Weightless White (Not a Scratch)
    APR Carbon Fiber Mini-Drag Wing
    Espilir JDM Down Springs
    Gialla Carbon Fiber Race Hood
    Gialla FRP Front Bumper
    Gialla Carbon Fiber Brake Ducts
    JDM Evolution 7 Badges
    Perrin Shorty Antenna
    RMR K-Brace
    RNR Carbon Fiber Canards
    TC Sportline JDM Splitter Brackets
    VR Racing Carbon Fiber Splitters
    VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk
    Volk 18” CE-28’s Bronze (w/Racing Lugs)
    Yokohama AVS Sport 18/235’s

Engine:
    RMR Cat Back Exhaust (Stainless)
    RMR Down Pipe (3”)
    RMR Cold Air Intake
    RMR Carbon Spark Cover
    Greddy BOV – RRM BOV ReCirc
    Greddy EVO Large Front Mount I/C
    Greddy Lower I/C Piping
    HKS Cam Combo –264/272
    JIC Bullet Stainless Manifold
    Vishnu Adjustable Cam Gears
    Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Asking Price is $33k Firm. If you know your EVO's, you will know this is worth every cent of that price. This car is not a weekend driver, and not a daily driver by any means, simply built this to be the cleanest EVO around.

Will be shown by appointments only. Serious Inquiries Only! No Low-Ballers!

Please contact me directly at brian@eHobbies.com if you have any questions.

Thank you. Flaming Not Welcome Here!!

More Images:
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg

few questions: where in socal? and what's the reason for selling it? done the smog test? nice car nonetheless

Comment

Not a problem. Car is in So-Cal, Fullerton to be exact. Car will pass smog without a problem.

I am selling my EVO b/c I purchased this as a show car to be, but I realized that I have too much invested into the car to drive it only once a month. So therefore, I am letting it go at this price.

Comment

wow good price on that thing dude. good luck with the sale.

~BUMP!!!~

Comment

very sexy

Comment

Can we see some pics of it from the pass side, rear bumper, and a shot of the engine? I'm a domestic guy, but I recognize a deal when i see one. Still stock turbo though right?

Comment

Working...
            X