Looking for 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 240sx

newbie here looking for an automatic 89-94 nissan 240 sx coupe. i know youre wondering why automatic. i just got my license and im a newbie driver. i fell in love with 240's and silvias as soon as i laid eyes on it. i dun care how fast or slow id want my car to be, i just want the looks. Please help...I live around the bay area

well, i have the perfect car for you..

1989 240sx automatic hatchback.
    silver, blown head gasket - $800.00
    clean condition.

Comment

I have a 1993 automatic green hatchback... don't know if you like those as well. It has a new engine in it froma llied engines with only 30-32k miles on it. The transmission is getting fixed right now, I will get the car back monday or tuesday, I have an extra transmission just sitting here. Has a new radiator, enkei rsf2 rims and new michelin hydro edge tires. Has a kenwood head unit and infinity speakers. Brake service recently done. I am the third owner. E-mail me if you are interested incubus_182_1693@hotmail.com Thanks

-Joey

Comment

Your in luck they made alot more coupes in automatic then manual. I own a auto S13 that will be getting a manual with the new motor, anyways for an auto its pretty fun. Good cars, you will enjoy your self.

Comment

Working...
        X