S13 body kit for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 body kit for sale

this kit consists of a front bumper, side skirts, and rear lil things....message me if u woul like some different pics of them. fiberglass it happens to be. please start posting some reasonable prices. please no kidding either
    Attached Files

bump

really need to sell cheap. have other pics too. will sell whole set or just pieces.....help!!!
    Last edited by Unclever Name; 05-20-2004, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Takes a long tell sell when you do the make an offer thing. Just say how much you want for it.

Statik

Comment

yea what do you want for it?

Comment

350 for all. buyer pays shipping if needed. i perfer local pick up though

Comment

why dont you put it on your bro's car?

Comment

Yea, put it on the car.

Comment

lol rob crashed today. he was drifting before work and he hit a pole that said "one way" or something. lol. his bumper has a big crack in hte middle and what not. it costs too much money to put on....unless u want to do it chas! haha and paint it while ur at it. we have had it for well over a year.....i just chills in the garage and is a waste of space.....thats y i need to get rid of it

Comment

Ill put it on, 50 bucks for paint and he will be set.

Comment

ill give you 100 for the rear valance and the side skirts. im in oceanside.
                    id get the front but i have the s13 front end....

Comment

Good stretch because I would like the front. Say $80 plus shipping. If not just tell me and I may be able to dig a little deeper.

Comment

hey

ill give you 180 for all of it and pick it up as soon as you are free... lemme know

Comment

Re: hey

Originally posted by corollarollas
                          ill give you 180 for all of it and pick it up as soon as you are free... lemme know
                          lol... he is going to get almost that much from me....

Comment

SOLD. and i am keeping the front bumper due to a recent accident. stretch, check ur PM

Comment

You...you little. Man, you suck. How about I send you my stock bumper?

Comment

Working...
                              X