Judging interest - 91 240sx - Kansas city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging interest - 91 240sx - Kansas city

Curious in what I might get for my 240, I have a baby due in september and I keep spending money on my car which needs to stop. If I get a decent offer it could be yours buts its not my daily driver so dont bother low balling me.

91 240sx SE
    (Sun roof, no interior from front seats back, spoiler w/ no rust)

Only pics I really have of it right at this moment.

Pics - Imagestation.com

Parts.
    - Watanabe RS8(includes Wat valve steams and locking lug nuts(way pimp) (2)16x7 +25(kumo tires 99% tread) (2)16x8 +25(Advan AD05 +75% tread) - also have alloys that clear Z calipers.
    - 300z 26mm brakes(front only) w/ slotted\cross-drilled rotors on all four corners. Stainless steel brake lines as well.
    - Whiteline sway bars(front and rear)
    - GD subframe spacers
    - BattleVersion RUCA's(month old)
    - Cusco F&R strut bars including rear triangle bar
    - Tein HE's (month old)
    - Tein TC rods
    - Tein Tie rods
    - Front ladder bar
    - NO SR - running KA - w/ removed EGR, AIV and A\C(Still have parts in garage) and a no name intake.
    - B&M oil cooler and filter relocation kit
    - Walbro 255 fuel pump
    - 300z fuel filter
    - JUN flywheel
    - Spec stage 2 clutch - less then 1000k miles
    - Kazama engine mounts - work w/ SR
    - Tanabe transmission bushing\spacer
    - Prof sheepdog 3inch exhust - only one state side that I know of and I also have the 3inch down pipe if you go SR which is what is was ment for.
    - J30 VLSD
    - B&M short shifter w/ nismo tear drop knob
    - Momo steering wheel
    - Sparco 3 point harness

There is only one spot of surface rust that I know of which is at the upper corner of front window(passanger side) and its about the size of a quarter. It hasnt even chipped yet, just bubbled paint.
    Like I said the interior is pretty gutted in terms of carpet, rear seats, sound deading crap and need to be cleaned and painted if you like but something that didnt bother me since I never looked back there.

I was going to put a supercharger where the AC was but like I said I have a baby on the way and I need to start saving. This would also be perfect for a SR since it already has a VLSD, 3inch exhuast w/ down pipe, motor mounts and all the suspension goods.

Email - sil80nissan@hotmail.com or post here

will you sell me just the Watanabe's?? Ships to 33040

Comment

i'd say about 5-6k, looks pretty good..
      good luck with that baby..
      -gots one myself

Comment

Working...
      X