Possible for sale...RB20 swapped 240

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible for sale...RB20 swapped 240

situation is complicated but there is a 50/50 chance I'll be selling my 240 by the weekend, if anyone is interested, the car is portland Oregon, it's a 1990 240sx with an R32 RB20DET.

The chassis has around 137K miles on it(original cluster was dropped and broken) straight body, I can count 3 dents, car is primered black, used to be red(honestly looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* as of now, if I end up selling it I'll make it look prettier), interior is very clean, has rear strut bar, front didn't fit with the RB, I've owned the car for about 3 1/2 years, has been RB powered for about a year and half, has sprint springs(3 1/2 inch drop), rolling on stock steelies with 95 240sx hub caps(can sell it with 17 inch konig toxxins for 600 more with brand new 205/45/17 kumho ecsta supra 712's), has clear turn signals, and top speed 4 point harness(blue). The motor has 55K miles on it and can be proved with the cluster that came in the clip, says 83K KM's and I've driven it about 2K miles or so since the swap.

The motor as stated before is an R32 RB20DET, basic specs are a T28 Ball bearing turbo, side mount IC, 2.0L inline 6 214hp 193TQ stock. Mods are intake, 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust, and Blitz ECU.

Problems.....The speedo doesn't work, it needs a speed sensor from a KA tranny(manual tranny only), paint sucks as stated before....wouldnt hurt to replace the drivers front fender(the 3 dents are on it)

I'll be asking 6500 OBO, the sale will need to be quick(if it ends up for sale) so I am open to REASONABLE offers, pics upon request, you tell me what you want pics of I'll take them and post them.

***EDIT*** contact info....Nismo241@comcast.net...AIM NISMObuttnutz
    Last edited by Nismo241; 05-19-2004, 12:18 AM.
Working...
X