JDM super rare Kidsheart Freedom drift wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM super rare Kidsheart Freedom drift wing

I am currently selling a super rare Kidsheart Freedom drift wing. I GURANTEE that this is the only one in the states .I waited for a good half year for this wing to come from Japan and now it can be yours!!.. Super light and designed to be fully functional. Come with the 2 brackets which you can adjust. It’s made to fit JZX90ƒ,HC33,HCR32(4Dr)PS13,S14,S15,RX7’s, and AE86(2Dr). Anyways this wing is ONE OF A KIND and is EXTREMELY light!!..comes with all the neccasry mounting accesaries and looks super aggressive. Perfect for any drift or drag car. . I paid 580 for this wing (shipping not included) Serious buyers only..I am looking to sell for 350 shipped to your door…..reasonable offers will not be ignored!! Located in San Francisco CA email me at sfstyle415@yahoo.com with any questions.. For pics go to (First wing on the page)

http://www.kidsheart.co.jp/freedom-parts.htm

That thing would look insane on a 4 door drift machine.
    Attached Files

Comment

guess again becasue ur not the only one in the states with that wing. i bought the same one out here and when i went back to the us for a visit i brought it with me for my brothers fc. very rare tho and this guy is selling it for an awesome price. someone scoop it up

Comment

ok so 1 of 2 lol

Comment

lol yes

Comment

1 out of 2 is good odds!!

Comment

Working...
            X