Front Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Clip

Hey guys, thee old KA seized up on me at 217k so it’s time for a swap!, I’m located in San Diego and I’m trying to find a reliable place I could get SR20DET front clip. So if anyone knows of any places I go get one here in San Diego or nearby I’d appreciate it, thanks.

Re: Front Clip

Originally posted by drojit_1
    Hey guys, thee old KA seized up on me at 217k so it’s time for a swap!, I’m located in San Diego and I’m trying to find a reliable place I could get SR20DET front clip. So if anyone knows of any places I go get one here in San Diego or nearby I’d appreciate it, thanks.
    Are you going to do the swap yourself? or a professional?

If pro, try calling Aerodyne @ Garden Grove.

www.Aerodyne.net

Comment

Front clip or swap

If you need a front clip or need someone to install it for you they will give you the best price. You should call Hook-ups import tek in Upland CA San Bernadino. The number is (909) 373-7223 and ask for Jake

Comment

Are you going to do the swap yourself? or a professional?
        I'm doing it myself I just need to get a hold of a front clip. so i need websites, email addys, numbers ect. of anyplace you guys know of.

Comment

I got an aweasome website for ya check this out. http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=273

Comment

flash options is suposed to be a horrid company to do business with.. search this website for some horror stories

Comment

if you just need the stuff and do the install your self, drift tech can get it for you. they just dont do the swap any more. they are in vista

Comment

Working...
              X